Siege Mentality

23 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Tell you I will fucking love it if we win this title, the rest of this country won’t recover

If we break their tainted 10 in a row the meltdown would be out of this world. There'd be civil disorder no doubt about it.

It means everything to them, even if it'd be only be half of what they think it's worth. They had no competition for four and a half years FFS. More than that if you consider the bread man and Pedro wasted two seasons

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Needed.

Now is the time for the gaffer and management team to create one, it's us against them all. The MSM, the refs, the SFA, the Compliance Officer, every player and manager of every other club.

Now is time to take the gloves off and show we are back. If you're not with us, not one of us, you're our enemy.

Go on the attack on field and batter the cunts by barreloads. Go on the attack off the park and use every means possible to highlight every injustice and lack of parity. Be it at pressers (do only what we're contractually obliged to), be it to CAS, or UEFA.

It's now or fucking never. And every bear needs to stand up and be counted and do our bit too. Whatever, however, don't let cunts take an inch when having a go at our club. Step up and play club 1872.

Today is a watershed moment.

Let the battles commence. No one likes us, we don't care, but by fuck they need to understand we're back and will take shit as a club and support from no cunt.

First class post mate 

And incredibly bears on here will be sitting there with their hands up their arses " shouting paranoid bazza"

We need to meet fire with Fire and take them head on .No matter the consequences 

12 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Tell you I will fucking love it if we win this title, the rest of this country won’t recover

When the parliamentary inquiries, Supreme Court appeals and UN hearings have been and gone, it'll be down to a lack of style in the way we win.

2 hours ago, Rangerswuls said:

fuck hibs a couldnt give a flying fuck about hibs.. 

why has the 3 incidents during the bheasts game not been reviewed or changed? 

why was ferguson not pulled up ? its fucking cheating and you know it

I know .What an aids response 😞

cocksocket supreme 

Just now, BILLYBOY50 said:

Win the double that will shut the fuckers up. 

It would for a Summer 

The old DM mantra of winning on the park won't matter in 2018

They are miles ahead of us in the PR wars 

We have to go on the offensive in many other off the field areas 

I would Sack Trayner tomorrow and Gitf out of Ibrox .Get someone in there that's going to get on on the attack without fucking statements .

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

😂😂 so he could see it was a booking but couldn’t see it was a Red. 

I don't make up the rules, nor do I decipher them. 

This is the reason given as to why he's the first to be cited after a yellow card. 

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

I don't make up the rules, nor do I decipher them. 

This is the reason given as to why he's the first to be cited after a yellow card. 

So he has no idea if it was a booking or not but he gave a yellow anyway. 

And folk wonder why we think something is going on. 

Who gave this reason for the sudden dip into rules no one knew about??

I don't believe there's any sort of conspiracy in place here from the powers that be! However the campaign by the fenian loving media & tarriers ex & present has worked wonders in ensuring we will get fuck all for a while due to the fear of being called bias towards us! They simply HAD to punish us today! 

Still fancy us to take the league this year, despite the best efforts from all of Scottish football on & off the pitch!

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So he has no idea if it was a booking or not but he gave a yellow anyway. 

And folk wonder why we think something is going on. 

Who gave this reason for the sudden dip into rules no one knew about??

The referee has given a yellow after not seeing the full incident is what the SFA believe. 

The sudden dip into the rules is baffling, I agree with that. As I said the officiating is a joke. 

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

For all those screaming just win 55, do you mind telling us how we do this when they keep putting our best players in the stand. 

Their replacements step up and show why they should be playing instead.