Siege Mentality

16 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I expected reactions like this. I do NOT think we should be silent in everything and I always expect our board to stand up for our club. But in a month where Levin, Clarke & McInness moan about everything, I think we could show more class by doing our talking on the pitch. I could be wrong but I don't think Gerrard will ever complain about the actions of other teams players. And that is really what I was trying to say....

Stevie can however defend his own players, bollocks to the others, no cunt is going to pay attention to (or hold accountable for) what the child molesters do anyway so what is the point there?

Both disciplinary actions were bloody outrageous to me considering much worse has happened and got away free as a bird.

6 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Stevie can however defend his own players, bollocks to the others, no cunt is going to pay attention to (or hold accountable for) what the child molesters do anyway so what is the point there?

Both disciplinary actions were bloody outrageous to me considering much worse has happened and got away free as a bird.

Gerrard stands up for our players immensely. It's up to the fans to react angrily. Social media, banners at games etc but not always our club with statements. Sometimes yes. Tbh, I'm more irked at the three celtic players that got off free than our suspensions which I had expected. Too many inconsistancies is making the game a shambles.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Gerrard stands up for our players immensely. It's up to the fans to react angrily. Social media, banners at games etc but not always our club with statements. Sometimes yes. Tbh, I'm more irked at the three celtic players that got off free than our suspensions which I had expected. Too many inconsistancies is making the game a shambles.

They are wholly consistent with the way the game is run in Scotland.

4 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Ever since Souness arrived, our club has been on the receiving end of a concerted campaign from various parties.  I'm not a conspiracy theorist and I don't think there is an actual conspiracy against us.  What I do believe is that there are so many against us that it simply appears as a conspiracy.  It is actually an accidental conspiracy borne out of communal hatred for Rangers and our success.  It wasn't always like this but the last 30 years have changed Scottish football and it isn't for the better.  Those involved at the east end (yes those who disgustingly turned a blind eye to sexual abuse) saw that playing the victim /bigotry card (how hypocritical was that) would be to their advantage.  They chose that opportunity during an era of left wing "we are all downtrodden" politics.   It softened slightly for a while but then ramped up again.   Politicians such as Corbyn and the SNP have conspired against us and what we stand for as a British nation.  It wouldn't matter to these enemies of true democracy if Rangers played the most sublime football on the planet, they would still find reason to criticise us.  This goes beyond football and we have a serious problem because of that fact.  There are too many people within Scottish football, Scottish politics, Scottish media and Scottish judiciary who are not simply tim-minded but quite blatantly anti-Rangers, anti-Unionist and anti-British.  Rangers FC is the easiest target out of that and we are the main object of their ire.  They concentrate on the bigotry element first to try to ensure that "reasonable" people will not defend us.  That is despite the tim support being anti-British, pro-IRA and a club that has hidden paedophilia on a horrendous scale.

Right-thinking people (of all persuasions) in Scotland need to waken up to this situation.  Rangers fans in particular need to get organised to combat the attack on our heritage, on our lives and on our Club.  Sadly we have no fans organisation suitable for such a task.

Great post 

Our club let us down horrendously on defending our suppprt and our club 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

. It's up to the fans to react angrily. Social media, banners at games etc but not always our club with statements. Sometimes yes. 

That's just plain wrong mate 

It will take the likes of King ,Traynor being in front of Cameras on a consistent basis before anything will even start to change 

King believes as Murray did.Winning trophies will change things .It simply won't 

And that's why I still detest King and for many other reasons 

I still think his silence came with  his easy ride to the thrown 

5 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Ever since Souness arrived, our club has been on the receiving end of a concerted campaign from various parties.  I'm not a conspiracy theorist and I don't think there is an actual conspiracy against us.  What I do believe is that there are so many against us that it simply appears as a conspiracy.  It is actually an accidental conspiracy borne out of communal hatred for Rangers and our success.  It wasn't always like this but the last 30 years have changed Scottish football and it isn't for the better.  Those involved at the east end (yes those who disgustingly turned a blind eye to sexual abuse) saw that playing the victim /bigotry card (how hypocritical was that) would be to their advantage.  They chose that opportunity during an era of left wing "we are all downtrodden" politics.   It softened slightly for a while but then ramped up again.   Politicians such as Corbyn and the SNP have conspired against us and what we stand for as a British nation.  It wouldn't matter to these enemies of true democracy if Rangers played the most sublime football on the planet, they would still find reason to criticise us.  This goes beyond football and we have a serious problem because of that fact.  There are too many people within Scottish football, Scottish politics, Scottish media and Scottish judiciary who are not simply tim-minded but quite blatantly anti-Rangers, anti-Unionist and anti-British.  Rangers FC is the easiest target out of that and we are the main object of their ire.  They concentrate on the bigotry element first to try to ensure that "reasonable" people will not defend us.  That is despite the tim support being anti-British, pro-IRA and a club that has hidden paedophilia on a horrendous scale.

Right-thinking people (of all persuasions) in Scotland need to waken up to this situation.  Rangers fans in particular need to get organised to combat the attack on our heritage, on our lives and on our Club.  Sadly we have no fans organisation suitable for such a task.

A great post.  But a couple of things.

Firstly, does it appear likelier for refs to give decisions against Rangers players than say scum players? And does it appear likelielier for Rangers decisions to be reviewed by the CO than say scum players?

Because if we're more likely to be penalised on the pitch and retrospectively, in a process where we're treated negatively by the Press whose anti Rangers focus generates (non transparent) CO investigations and charges, then this system is by its very nature being used at all levels against us. For it to work this way,  structured and operated against us, I reckon it's conspiratorial in nature.

I don't think there's folk including refs necessarily sitting huddled in wee rooms planning how to fuck us over. I do think sub consciously it's easier to penalise Rangers players. And I do think there's a system in place which is being used to do it very well already and those who are involved in it utilise it deliberately against our club and in favour of the scum.

I think these views are supported by Rangers and scum positions in fair play tables, by numerous examples of incidents involving us being micro analysed in the media, by the regularity our players and club is charged by CO compared to all other clubs, and by much of what you've said above. It's beyond bias for me now.

The club must go on the attack with this, shout scream kick up a fuss and moan like fuck but let it be known we demand to know why we are getting players suspended when other teams players are doing exactly the same offences as us and others even worse including some who involved officials who punished us but let others off with the same thing.

I read somewhere last night in the past 2 years we as either players or the club have had 14 separate charges against us and every other team in the league bar 1 has had at least 1 charge against them in that time except 1 no prizes for guessing who that team is

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

A great post.  But a couple of things.

Firstly, does it appear likelier for refs to give decisions against Rangers players than say scum players? And does it appear likelielier for Rangers decisions to be reviewed by the CO than say scum players?

Because if we're more likely to be penalised on the pitch and retrospectively, in a process where we're treated negatively by the Press whose anti Rangers focus generates (non transparent) CO investigations and charges, then this system is by its very nature being used at all levels against us. For it to work this way,  structured and operated against us, I reckon it's conspiratorial in nature.

I don't think there's folk including refs necessarily sitting huddled in wee rooms planning how to fuck us over. I do think sub consciously it's easier to penalise Rangers players. And I do think there's a system in place which is being used to do it very well already and those who are involved in it utilise it deliberately against our club and in favour of the scum.

I think these views are supported by Rangers and scum positions in fair play tables, by numerous examples of incidents involving us being micro analysed in the media, by the regularity our players and club is charged by CO compared to all other clubs, and by much of what you've said above. It's beyond bias for me now.

This.

And if you agree that a conspiracy is 2 or more people working together to achieve something negative to another without transparency then you can add the image of bbc staff discussing and choosing controversial Rangers clips while choosing not to use celtc clips, or those who happen to be playing us at the time. The fact that they are working together and consistently choosing to show us in a bad light while covering up those of other, especially celtc teams, means that at least at some levels there is a conspiracy.

Then the fact that the bbc staff - and plenty from the media as a whole - together choose with a clear agenda to show us in a bad light, while knowing that this will skew the authorities against us. This happened this week clearly and was attempted after the Old Firm game, so there is a conspiracy against us that is directly affecting us as a team because they have conspired to have 2 of our key players banned for 5 matches total while burke's dive and 2 assaults by other celtc players are ignored by the authorities. These are the same authorities who admitted in the past that they choose who to investigate from media sources such as sportscene.

So yes, there are people working together to show us in a bad light, which is picked up and reacted to against our interests by the authorities, as seen this week. Therefore, at some levels there is a conspiracy that directly affects our team and who plays in it, and therefore very possibly our results.

We have to harness the hatred against us and use it as fuel.

I believe that we have an inspirational leader in Gerrard who understands this.

The pictures of our last defeat on the wall at Pittodrie backfired because we turned it around and it just drove us on harder.

Every kick in the balls from the massed haters out there must be used in this way.

The more they hate us, the sweeter will be the victory.

52 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

We have to harness the hatred against us and use it as fuel.

I believe that we have an inspirational leader in Gerrard who understands this.

The pictures of our last defeat on the wall at Pittodrie backfired because we turned it around and it just drove us on harder.

Every kick in the balls from the massed haters out there must be used in this way.

The more they hate us, the sweeter will be the victory.

Those victories get harder the more often our best players get suspended. Especially when it isn't reciprocated at our main opponent for similar conduct.

9 hours ago, Fergie_6 said:

What does the reported members 1 mean next to the notifications? That mean someone has reported me?

no.  It's a glitch in the system.  Someone else was reported and at times it shows up on members notifications. 

Nothing to worry about mate.