Compliance procedure unfit for purpose

Robmc1

Whats happened with the hibs lad has made it a new ball game IMO

IF Thomson told the panel he didn't see the incident then why is he booking the player

IF he did and says he made a error and it should of been red.

Then what happens when a ref or assistant makes a error in game Offside missed etc that leads to a goal or whatever are we gonna look at it on a monday morning and disallow it?  

13 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Although disappointed at the outcome of today’s decisions I would be lying if I said that despite the angular film footage in Morelos favour and the fact McGregor had the ball in his safe possession when Ferguson ‘ran’ in to his foot, raised or not (aswell as later retribution), I am really not surprised given the negative media narrative and faux outrage following the 4 penalties at Ibrox.

The intervention of the compliance officer can only be deemed as ‘fair’ in a competitive football league if the same level of scrutiny is applied to all matches within that league AND probability most importantly there is an unquestionable level of parity and transparency on any action taken. The incidents which appear to be reviewed all seem to be the most publicised on MSM television and given the way things are at the moment the people responsible for selecting and commenting the ‘worthy’ incidents, would be fair to say have leanings towards the East end. There should be a transparent review of all games by a dedicated review team or for the sake of, (dare I say) ‘sporting integrity’ no retrospective action taken on any team.

Long winded post I know but having watched the Brown and Simunovic clips today (on this forum, not shown relentlessly on tv as per Morelos and McGreggor) from their midweek match I’m  honestly astounded why nothing is being done re them...

Women know nothing about football. Look how bad Sky has got..........heard some female dimwit the other day going about the red zone........red zone wtf!

1 minute ago, Bearsden bear said:

Women know nothing about football. Look how bad Sky has got..........heard some female dimwit the other day going about the red zone........red zone wtf!

I wouldn't say they know nothing about football but they certainly know nothing about the men's game.Sick of this PC nonsense that's has them involved in positions of power within the men's football or commentating on and giving their 'expert' opinions on.

36 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

The intervention of the compliance officer can only be deemed as ‘fair’ in a competitive football league if the same level of scrutiny is applied to all matches within that league AND probability most importantly there is an unquestionable level of parity and transparency on any action taken.

I do wonder what the criteria is and how it is identified to warrant CO intervention?

16 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

I wouldn't say they know nothing about football but they certainly know nothing about the men's game.Sick of this PC nonsense that's has them involved in positions of power within the men's football or commentating on and giving their 'expert' opinions on.

Like when they show a clip of the previous nights "ladies football" on breakfast TV and there is ABSOLUTELY NO CUNT in the stands watching. They could fill that few seconds with the latest darts or snooker or fucking whatever - something that actually has an audience.

The whole trial by media is a fucking farce. I'm all for reviewing items the referee missed, but it should be limited to the opposition team to raise the complaint and for the referee to consider. Not some fucking lapdog placeman doing the bidding of the filth.

34 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Although disappointed at the outcome of today’s decisions I would be lying if I said that despite the angular film footage in Morelos favour and the fact McGregor had the ball in his safe possession when Ferguson ‘ran’ in to his foot, raised or not (aswell as later retribution), I am really not surprised given the negative media narrative and faux outrage following the 4 penalties at Ibrox.

The intervention of the compliance officer can only be deemed as ‘fair’ in a competitive football league if the same level of scrutiny is applied to all matches within that league AND probability most importantly there is an unquestionable level of parity and transparency on any action taken. The incidents which appear to be reviewed all seem to be the most publicised on MSM television and given the way things are at the moment the people responsible for selecting and commenting the ‘worthy’ incidents, would be fair to say have leanings towards the East end. There should be a transparent review of all games by a dedicated review team or for the sake of, (dare I say) ‘sporting integrity’ no retrospective action taken on any team.

Long winded post I know but having watched the Brown and Simunovic clips today (on this forum, not shown relentlessly on tv as per Morelos and McGreggor) from their midweek match I’m  honestly astounded why nothing is being done re them...

Outside of sheer bias there is no excuse that Brown and Simunovic aren't being cited. Lets not also forget that clip of burke's blatant simulation on here today. 

It's a joke of a system.