Compliance procedure unfit for purpose

Robmc1

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I think King has told them to lie low till he power graps all the shares 

I have no idea mate, but we have to remember this lack of decent PR has been going on now since King took over so I am not sure he sees it as a problem. :thinking: 

Just now, KingKirk said:

If they do this board need chased disgraceful decision.

Protecting yourself is deemed violent conduct kick to the head is not can't figure that one out

Kirk 

This one is the most biased decisions and media led there is out there 

How many times has that mutant Gordon assaulted someone with karate kick coming out of his goals 

The double standards and in my opinion ..Blatant cheating is just not acceptable 

Now we know why the scum complained about the decisions in the OF game 

Total red herring 

1 minute ago, OhW said:

VAR would h\ve the same outcome.

Doubt it. It would be more apparently biased and less easy to hide. You can't hide behind weird, behind the scenes interpretations of referees seeing stuff and so forth.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Couldn't give a fuck tbh any place will be better than status quo games a bogey mate scum have 10IAR sign sealed delivered and we simply wont be allowed to win the Scottish cup

So you want us to withdraw and go nowhere? Baffles me why people think that you don't think things through.

Why do we need a ref in the middle now?

Their decisions, based on what they have seen, i.e. the hibs boys booking......is overturned by the CO.

Games a bogey when matches are being re-refereed days after. Shambles of a system.

And I'll wager that Greegsy gets banned

3 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

VAR is still subjective and has been shite in countries that are far more organised and equipped to deal with it than Scotland

Meh. It's been largely good with the fewer bad calls being highlighted far more. The good outweighs the bad. 

It's the way the world is going and Scotland will go that way too eventually.

48 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Agreed.

I understand that a panel makes the decision but as far as I understand, she decides who is cited initially.

Funnily enough, not a single Tim player has been cited to my knowledge.

Put this to one side. Her decisions are clearly all over the place and commands no respect in a wider football sense. 

Her decisions aren't all over the place it is sheer corruption.

CO is a joke. If Jack did that to power guaranteed red card. 

This decision to let power off further highlights the lack of level playing field. 

Our board better grow a set and act. It can't be another one off statement either. It needs to be a sustained campaign. 

Imagine VAR in Scotland. :D :D :D :D :D :D

The CO has the luxury of watching a video clip days after the event and still finds against us, despite the video evidence showing a high boot connecting with a players face while the player kicked was off the ground, how the fuck would that change when an answer is required within 5 mins, from a panel who no doubt would NOT have our interests anywhere in sight.

17 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

The pattern of wrongful acts by the football authorities against Rangers continues unabated.   There must presumably be an acceptance within the Boardroom at Ibrox that this is going to continue unchecked and unchallenged (by Rangers) for some time to come.   It's become institutionalised within the football authorities in Scotland, and institutionalised in other clubs where the authorities wilfully turn blind eyes to on-pitch events involving other clubs whereas for Rangers any excuse is dug out to throw disciplinary charges at our players.   

The perception of institutionalised bias against Rangers by the football authorities and by the media is there.    That perception gathers strength every time a decision is made against Rangers and every time a comparable incident created by players in other clubs is conveniently overlooked or explained away as somehow not being comparable.  

Odd then that the Board and execs at Rangers simply allow accumulating evidence of decisions against Rangers to simply wash by as though they are of no real consequence.   Silent as though such a tradition of silence was still the appropriate line to take in this modern age.    Have they really nothing to say, no message to give, no comment to make, no protest to be lodged, no demand for enquiry and for the whole disciplinary process to be reformed?    Seems so.

An obvious consequence for SG and the first team squad - apart from toughening up the siege mentality needed to get through football seasons in Scotland - is presumably to train and approach games with the automatic assumption that the referee and asst referees will find reasons to send a Rangers player(s) off for incidents where they would not send opposition players off.   The effect being the assume that we play games with 10 men (or less) and against (effectively) 14 in each game.    And on top of that to be ever ready to find the squad further depleted once compliance officers have undertaken their trial by media to find reasons to hand out consequential punishments after games.

That's the way it is in Scotland.   Means SG can never really have the resources to hand to create a title winning side anytime soon as the football system and officialdom in Scotland will conveniently see to it that such efforts are neutered.     And we all know who that is designed to favour, and why.

Yet still the Board has nothing to say and no effective action to take?      Taking it in silence is what the Club does nowadays.    Facing aft, bending over and silently saluting - all in the name of Scottish Football.

Excellent post RB.

Surely as Rangers fans we will need to get across to the people running our great Club that this is now totally unacceptable, we will not win 55 with no sustained response to blatant cheating.  

7 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

Not really bothered tbh. 

Means he won't miss the game against the taigs. 

It was going to be a lose-lose situation from the start

You could bet good money that if something similar happens on Sunday against them, that the ref doesn't see or doesn't send off, that the outrage in the media will be unreal. Calling for bans etc. 

The whole authority needs ripped apart and started from fresh, it's all unfit for purpose (well for 11 out of 12 teams) and makes a mockery of the game. SFA, SPFL, referee union, Liewells bitch, the lot.

Give solely independent, ex epl referees, away from the Scottish game completely, a setup to decide retrospective actions. Each team can make one enquiry after every game that can be looked at with no clear biase and paid by the club's in an equal and joint manner. This team of ex pro refs can make quick and just decisions.