Compliance procedure unfit for purpose

Robmc1

3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Ferguson was jailed for less than that elbow 

I honestly think that's not a foul it's an assault. I'd have expected a 5-6 game ban and he get a yellow card from Collum and fuck all from the CO 

3 hours ago, trueblueal said:

Can someone post the McGinn forearm smash? Now of that's not worthy of a red I think the CO should resign as she's clearly unfamiliar with this sport. 

3.10 in, wouldn’t have looked out of place in the UFC. 

How the fuck that isn’t a straight Red I will never know, the Ref not giving it is bad, but then for the CO sitting and watching it again to say it’s a yellow beggars belief. 

6 minutes ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

What are/is her qualifications / experience in the game in order to make such informed decisions?

She is on speed dial with Liwell . That is her qualification mate

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They have, just not for bad challenges.

2 for racism, 1 for singing offensive songs ffs 😂

For on field actions including fouls and diving..... tumbleweed.

Aye meant to put that I was amazed at that FFS on the heart and hand podcast 

Just now, Robmc1 said:

What I find really surprising (or maybe not so) is why Hibs made no complaint or comment regarding their players subsequent 2 game ban whilst no realistic attention was drawn to the Brown or Simonovic tackle...

What you forget here is , every single one of the clubs in this country voted to kick us out of the game , the only time you will hear any of them complaining is if its against us........

3 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

What I find really surprising (or maybe not so) is why Hibs made no complaint or comment regarding their players subsequent 2 game ban whilst no realistic attention was drawn to the Brown or Simonovic tackle...

More interested in seeing us getting fucked over than defending their own club. 

3 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

They don’t have a manager who’s livelihood depends on results

Don’t know if it’s been answered.

But does anyone know who is responsible for reporting these incidents to the compliance officer.

And, does she have footage from every Scottish game that’s played ?

I always understood that the rules had to apply to every club no matter the league but it seems this rule only applies to any game that’s televised 

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Don’t know if it’s been answered.

1 But does anyone know who is responsible for reporting these incidents to the compliance officer.

2 And, does she have footage from every Scottish game that’s played ?

3 I always understood that the rules had to apply to every club no matter the league but it seems this rule only applies to any game that’s televised 

1. Reputable sources ie broadcasters. Clubs can complain formally. It's been alleged individuals can too. I can vouch for it not being case when I did

2.No

3. It applies to any footage which is presented to her. The entire system is flawed from the outset for the reasons you suggest, ie,  not all games reviewed equally, plus obviously bias of editing, major media focus on one team's incidents etc.