Compliance procedure unfit for purpose

Robmc1

23 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Great post mate, we need a real shake up in our PR department, it seems totally inept and how our board cannot see that is concerning to say the least. We need to defeat the tarriers off the pitch as well as on if we are going to get 55 any time soon.

Totally agree with this post.

What exactly are the PR dept doing?

Certainly not getting our side of the story out there 🤬

8 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Alan Power was cleared for his disgraceful assult on Jack.

Indeed it is.

All we have to do at McGregor’s hearing tomorrow is show Power’s tackle and say that clearly there is no case to answer.

This CO is steadily digging herself a hole that she will be unable to get out of due to her erratic decision making.

2 minutes ago, DiamondBear said:

Totally agree with this post.

What exactly are the PR dept doing?

Certainly not getting our side of the story out there 🤬

It has been going on far too long mate, and as I said, how can our board not see how poor we are. :duh:

When we are dealing with really everyone in Scottish football being against us I would have thought PR would have been high on our list of priorities after the manager and players. Frustrating to say the least. 

1 minute ago, DMax399 said:

Indeed it is.

All we have to do at McGregor’s hearing tomorrow is show Power’s tackle and say that clearly there is no case to answer.

This CO is steadily digging herself a hole that she will be unable to get out of due to her erratic decision making.

The problem for her is that the decisions aren't just her there's a panel but she takes all the blame.

Power deserved a ban absoloutely. 

Strange decision.

It shouldn't matter of the intent was there or not, his leg is unnaturally and unnecessarily high and it is the definition of endangering your opponent. in short, go for a header like Jack did. 

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It has been going on far too long mate, and as I said, how can our board not see how poor we are. :duh:

When we are dealing with really everyone in Scottish football being against us I would have thought PR would have been high on our list of priorities after the manager and players. Frustrating to say the least. 

Do we have a PR dept or a decent Marketing dept  you would think not we seem so far behind other clubs .

It needs to be in house and we need something soon as the fight is getting dirty .

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

The problem for her is that the decisions aren't just her there's a panel but she takes all the blame.

Power deserved a ban absoloutely. 

Agreed.

I understand that a panel makes the decision but as far as I understand, she decides who is cited initially.

Funnily enough, not a single Tim player has been cited to my knowledge.

Put this to one side. Her decisions are clearly all over the place and commands no respect in a wider football sense. 

8 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Agreed.

I understand that a panel makes the decision but as far as I understand, she decides who is cited initially.

Funnily enough, not a single Tim player has been cited to my knowledge.

Put this to one side. Her decisions are clearly all over the place and commands no respect in a wider football sense. 

In addition.  

I’ve just looked at McGinn from St Midden elbowing a Dundee HIV player from the weekend. No action taken, just like Power.

A Red card every day of the week. The CO and her panel are having a nightmare and need to be challenged accordingly.

47 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Fair discussion about what should have been the refs actions during the game. But retrospectively, it's chalk and cheese 

Brown challenge continues not contested.

McGregor had the Compliance Officer charge him despite blatant evidence demonstrating they are not adhering to their own legislation.

Disciplinary Rule allegedly breached:Disciplinary Rule 200 : Where any one of the sending off offences of (A1) serious foul play, (A2) violent conduct, and (A3) spitting at an opponent or other person is committed by a player at a match, but that sending off offence was not seen by any of the match officials at the timethat it was committed the mandatory suspension for that sending off offence as provided for in Annex C of the Judicial Panel Protocol shall be applied to the player.

IMG_20190208_191149.jpg.9b7d9751345a48d0

To charge him is a fundamental breach of their policy. To find him guilty of it will incorporate lies against demonstrable evidence and will demonstrate undoubted corruptness. 

We'll see which it is.

...and this MUST be said in the appeal hearing. Fucking disgrace this whole affair!

15 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

Do we have a PR dept or a decent Marketing dept  you would think not we seem so far behind other clubs .

It needs to be in house and we need something soon as the fight is getting dirty .

I assume it is still Level 5 (Jim Traynor) but to be honest you would never know. As you say we are so far behind other clubs and especially the one we are mainly competing against.

I will have to stop repeating myself, but surely the board need to sort this out and soon.

Just now, DMax399 said:

Indeed it is.

Biased decision making 

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think King has told them to lie low till he power graps all the shares 

37 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Indeed it is.

It's not erratic, there is a clear pattern.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

If Our club take it up the arse over the McGregor complaint .Then they truly are letting their supporters down badly 

This little bint Claire  Whyte could almost be related to Craig .Both are as dodgy as one another 

If they do this board need chased disgraceful decision.

Protecting yourself is deemed violent conduct kick to the head is not can't figure that one out

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

The Compliance Officer needs to go and VAR brought in. It's all over the shop.

It is actually completely fucking mental how poorly and inconsistently decisions are made. Up here in the Faroes most people support Man U or Liverpool and of course all my Liverpool supporting mates take an interest in Rangers due to Gerrard and they are actually laughing at the decisions made.. they simply cannot believe how incredibly unbalanced it is.

All of the challenges are reds. Hibs lad, Brown, Simunovic, McGregor, St Mirren lad, Power. If McGregor gets done the only two convicted would be the Rangers player and the player v sellic. Despite the player v sellic having been booked in a similar manner to some of the others. Club needs to speak in such a circumstance...

Stinky.