Aberdeen

scotty1976

I live and work in Aberdeen so naturally encounter them far more than the taigs and can honestly say their obsession with us is on par with them. The time and effort they put into making video and picture memes is tragic. And they play the victim card just as much. They just want to be relevant. It's a bit sad really. I'd say I'm equal parts hatred and pity 😂

15 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

They’re right in between the scum and Falkirk on my most hated clubs list

What did Falkirk do? I've genuinely lost count of the clubs who wanted their pound of flesh or whose chairmen spoke out to add fuel to the flames in 2012 so have probably forgotten something. Falkirk have never really bothered me any more than any other club TBH.

celtic is easy to explain due to politics and spending the majority of my lifetime going toe to toe for titles and trophies.

aberdeen as a club I couldn’t give two fucks about but their support I hate equally with celtic but for different reasons. Going up to Pittodrie and winning is one of the best feelings being a Rangers fan and watching them implode.

1 minute ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Dont think i have disliked any ex player of ours, but Mcinnes has made it happen, he is just such a pathetic person you wonder how he got to play for us and especially in that era when the team was just about winning?

He was a decent player who fitted the criteria for what we needed at a particular time.  

He’s ended up as their manager (thankfully not ours) & he’s their problem. 

He uses his behaviour & comments as a distraction from the fact he’s not the manager he thinks he is or wants to be.  

He’s well paid up there & his loyalty revolves around  pound signs.  

Funny getting shown my neighbours Facebook rants this week.  Blood pressure must be about bursting point.  Not healthy for a middle aged mother of 2. :lol: 

Beelin mess.  Actually nearly on par with when the independence vote didn’t go her way!  

24 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

What did Falkirk do? I've genuinely lost count of the clubs who wanted their pound of flesh or whose chairmen spoke out to add fuel to the flames in 2012 so have probably forgotten something. Falkirk have never really bothered me any more than any other club TBH.

I should’ve probably explained that

I’m from Falkirk, vast majority of their fans are complete bellends and in my age group at least massive tim sympathisers. 

30 minutes ago, Bruno's Manbun said:

I live and work in Aberdeen so naturally encounter them far more than the taigs and can honestly say their obsession with us is on par with them. The time and effort they put into making video and picture memes is tragic. And they play the victim card just as much. They just want to be relevant. It's a bit sad really. I'd say I'm equal parts hatred and pity 😂

Very well said. Lived there for nearly 3 years and it's a deep rooted hatred of us. Fucking urinals in boozers playing our games so they can piss on us ffs. 

I used to play 5s up there and it was scraps most weeks as I was a weegie wearing my Rangers top under my strip. Sometimes it wasn't even my team mates having a go 😁.

I knew cunts that had an agreement that if they got the jail on the day of a Rangers game and had to go to court on the Monday they could take it as an agreed day unpaid. Fucking mental, agreed in advance with their bosses to allow them to fight with us.

Yep they're a diddy team, and they're on a level with the scum for their fans and city. I'd piss on their grave like I did all over the paramount bar toilet floors. 

I know they were the last team we played and there has been considerable fallout from that match but this thread doesn't concern that. You are giving the "rivalry" way more importance than it deserves by posting this thread in the Bears Den, it should be in general sports imo.