Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
scotty1976

Aberdeen

Recommended Posts

Rivalry means fuck all to me. I just hate every fuckin team in the land. If you're no a Ranger you're no use to me. Fuck them all,scummy cunts the lot of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Diddy club who would love nothing more than all of us to call them our rivals. 

This. They are too pitiful to have anywhere near the tarriers. If anything a hate that they can look in here, see this thread and think that they actually matter. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They hate us more than celtic fans do, but they’re nowhere near the tarriers for me

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're a bunch of try-hards who probably derive some strange validation from being hated by us. I'm content in the knowledge that stumbling along forever in our shadow is enough to make them twisted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bunch of wannabes who try their hardest to have a rivalry with us then whine when we celebrate beating them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was only made aware yesterday that there is a bar near Pittodrie than have the tackle on Durrant playing on repeat on tv screens. Vile. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I live and work in Aberdeen but fortunately not from here originally. The hatred they have for us is unreal. 

I enjoyed walking into work on Thursday morning whistling DJ Otzi. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

I was only made aware yesterday that there is a bar near Pittodrie than have the tackle on Durrant playing on repeat on tv screens. Vile. 

Surely not! OMFG how disgusting is that :huh:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gj923 said:

What has Stirling Albion done OP?

I live in Stirling and was given a complimentary ticket for the match there the day we lost one nil. In the Albion stand. Absolute scum support spent the whole match screaming sectarian abuse at McCoist and sevcoing.  Some were going apoplectic because the Albion programme listed our history. And of course remember that ridiculous banner at our 140 year celebration when we had the misfortune to be playing them. A nothing club that could do with being dissolved and a support if you can call a couple of hundred a support to match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was actually saying to my husband today how much I hated the supporters. They are not our rivals (although they are desperate to be). Rivals to me are somebody who can win a league title and they have proved time and time again that they are unable to do so. Worse than that they see a success as finishing second. No, not rivals in the footballing sense at all. BUT they are arseholes and anybody that thinks its funny that one of their players ruined the career of another player and anybody who laughs at a footballing disaster where 66 people lost their lives are indeed scum of the earth. 

As for Derek McInness. Well I suppose he did do us a favour. He knew the job was far too big for him and he didn't take it, although probably because he knew he would be sacked within a year. It's the constant hard done by attitude and always cheated mentality he has bought into that pisses me off. He's like a jakey tramp whenever I see him and it's hard to believe he actually played for us. You would have thought that he, of all people, would have known that putting up pictures of them beating us at Hampden this season would only have fired us up?

Tin pot club and tin pot mentality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't hate Aberdeen. They are literally to irrelevant to hate. A nothing club clinging onto a few cups won in the 80's by an ex Ranger. They are not and never will be seen as rivals. I had a peek at their forum once out of curiosity and the thread about us the largest thread on the site predictably. They live eat sleep and breathe us,in some ways more than seperate entity FC. Quite sad really.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gj923 said:

What has Stirling Albion done OP?

Although I don’t stay there now, I’m from Alloa. No other reason! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TBagalag said:

Was thinking the same, how do you develop a hatred for such an inconsequential team like that?

Didn’t go as far as hatred. Just dislike them!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I was actually saying to my husband today how much I hated the supporters. They are not our rivals (although they are desperate to be). Rivals to me are somebody who can win a league title and they have proved time and time again that they are unable to do so. Worse than that they see a success as finishing second. No, not rivals in the footballing sense at all. BUT they are arseholes and anybody that thinks its funny that one of their players ruined the career of another player and anybody who laughs at a footballing disaster where 66 people lost their lives are indeed scum of the earth. 

As for Derek McInness. Well I suppose he did do us a favour. He knew the job was far too big for him and he didn't take it, although probably because he knew he would be sacked within a year. It's the constant hard done by attitude and always cheated mentality he has bought into that pisses me off. He's like a jakey tramp whenever I see him and it's hard to believe he actually played for us. You would have thought that he, of all people, would have known that putting up pictures of them beating us at Hampden this season would only have fired us up?

Tin pot club and tin pot mentality.

I think that may be the point I was trying to make in the op. Its really the support and their deplorable behaviour that I have an issue with.

From a football perspective I’m sure there’s plenty of other clubs with a better record against us who you wouldn’t ever consider rivals. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t care about them tbh. A complete irrelevance to us since 8 in a row.

I find it funny that they get so riled up about us. They are pathetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

Although I don’t stay there now, I’m from Alloa. No other reason! 

I wouldn't wish that on anyone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I was actually saying to my husband today how much I hated the supporters. They are not our rivals (although they are desperate to be). Rivals to me are somebody who can win a league title and they have proved time and time again that they are unable to do so. Worse than that they see a success as finishing second. No, not rivals in the footballing sense at all. BUT they are arseholes and anybody that thinks its funny that one of their players ruined the career of another player and anybody who laughs at a footballing disaster where 66 people lost their lives are indeed scum of the earth. 

As for Derek McInness. Well I suppose he did do us a favour. He knew the job was far too big for him and he didn't take it, although probably because he knew he would be sacked within a year. It's the constant hard done by attitude and always cheated mentality he has bought into that pisses me off. He's like a jakey tramp whenever I see him and it's hard to believe he actually played for us. You would have thought that he, of all people, would have known that putting up pictures of them beating us at Hampden this season would only have fired us up?

Tin pot club and tin pot mentality.

Smashing post Jinty😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Mother came from up there. She never spoke of 'her yins' and never encouraged us to get to know them.All these years later she's proven to be one smart lady😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The amount of empty seats in their stands for their biggest home game of the season tells me their glory days were short and now over , they've enjoyed and thrived on our downfall but that's now in the past and highlighted by them losing eight home goals v old firm in last two games yet Del's doing fine 🤣.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GA1972 said:

I should’ve probably explained that

I’m from Falkirk, vast majority of their fans are complete bellends and in my age group at least massive tim sympathisers. 

Falkirk has a large loyalist element, I know off hand a good few falkirk lads who are loyalists, a majority if them however are fuds/snp turds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×