Aberdeen

scotty1976

1 hour ago, gj923 said:

What has Stirling Albion done OP?

I live in Stirling and was given a complimentary ticket for the match there the day we lost one nil. In the Albion stand. Absolute scum support spent the whole match screaming sectarian abuse at McCoist and sevcoing.  Some were going apoplectic because the Albion programme listed our history. And of course remember that ridiculous banner at our 140 year celebration when we had the misfortune to be playing them. A nothing club that could do with being dissolved and a support if you can call a couple of hundred a support to match.

I was actually saying to my husband today how much I hated the supporters. They are not our rivals (although they are desperate to be). Rivals to me are somebody who can win a league title and they have proved time and time again that they are unable to do so. Worse than that they see a success as finishing second. No, not rivals in the footballing sense at all. BUT they are arseholes and anybody that thinks its funny that one of their players ruined the career of another player and anybody who laughs at a footballing disaster where 66 people lost their lives are indeed scum of the earth. 

As for Derek McInness. Well I suppose he did do us a favour. He knew the job was far too big for him and he didn't take it, although probably because he knew he would be sacked within a year. It's the constant hard done by attitude and always cheated mentality he has bought into that pisses me off. He's like a jakey tramp whenever I see him and it's hard to believe he actually played for us. You would have thought that he, of all people, would have known that putting up pictures of them beating us at Hampden this season would only have fired us up?

Tin pot club and tin pot mentality.

I can't hate Aberdeen. They are literally to irrelevant to hate. A nothing club clinging onto a few cups won in the 80's by an ex Ranger. They are not and never will be seen as rivals. I had a peek at their forum once out of curiosity and the thread about us the largest thread on the site predictably. They live eat sleep and breathe us,in some ways more than seperate entity FC. Quite sad really.

15 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I was actually saying to my husband today how much I hated the supporters. They are not our rivals (although they are desperate to be). Rivals to me are somebody who can win a league title and they have proved time and time again that they are unable to do so. Worse than that they see a success as finishing second. No, not rivals in the footballing sense at all. BUT they are arseholes and anybody that thinks its funny that one of their players ruined the career of another player and anybody who laughs at a footballing disaster where 66 people lost their lives are indeed scum of the earth. 

As for Derek McInness. Well I suppose he did do us a favour. He knew the job was far too big for him and he didn't take it, although probably because he knew he would be sacked within a year. It's the constant hard done by attitude and always cheated mentality he has bought into that pisses me off. He's like a jakey tramp whenever I see him and it's hard to believe he actually played for us. You would have thought that he, of all people, would have known that putting up pictures of them beating us at Hampden this season would only have fired us up?

I think that may be the point I was trying to make in the op. Its really the support and their deplorable behaviour that I have an issue with.

From a football perspective I’m sure there’s plenty of other clubs with a better record against us who you wouldn’t ever consider rivals. 

53 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Smashing post Jinty😁

The amount of empty seats in their stands for their biggest home game of the season tells me their glory days were short and now over , they've enjoyed and thrived on our downfall but that's now in the past and highlighted by them losing eight home goals v old firm in last two games yet Del's doing fine 🤣.

2 hours ago, GA1972 said:

I should’ve probably explained that

I’m from Falkirk, vast majority of their fans are complete bellends and in my age group at least massive tim sympathisers. 

Falkirk has a large loyalist element, I know off hand a good few falkirk lads who are loyalists, a majority if them however are fuds/snp turds