Aberdeen

scotty1976

14 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Falkirk has a large loyalist element, I know off hand a good few falkirk lads who are loyalists, a majority if them however are fuds/snp turds

Used to not mind Falkirk and maybe even had a soft spot for them... no idea why.

That was until my wife introduced me to a couple who used to live next door to her. Within 5 mins the husband, after I told him I was a Rangers man,  went off on a rant about how he ran a Falkirk FC fanzine and how he hated everything to do with Rangers.. club, fans, players etc the lot.

So fuck Falkirk.

2 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Falkirk has a large loyalist element, I know off hand a good few falkirk lads who are loyalists, a majority if them however are fuds/snp turds

Think it’s the older lads that tend to be in that camp. My father in law is one of the few Falkirk fans I know that has a soft spot for us

Im 25, every Falkirk fan I know around my age is like you said an absolute fud or an SNP lover. The type that drinks craft beer in Behind The Wall.

I have worked with Aberdeen fans for nearly 30 years .

Bigoted bastards , hate Rangers and hate Glaswegions with a passion . 

Their greatest ever manager was born in Glasgow and came from Rangers . Willie Miller himself was born in Glasgow .

The list goes on , but the bulk of the cup winners cup team came from Glasgow area .

Glasgow's so shite they canny wait to come down with the blonde for a wee weekend shopping trip .

Must be some complex they have , but I love it when Rangers win , it's great 👍

8 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

I hate celtic. Disgusting club, disgusting history. As a Rangers supporter, particularly if you follow a long line of supporters, it’s in your blood and you are conditioned to hate them. 

I have a real dislike for Hibs, St Mirren, Dundee United and Stirling Albion for various reasons. 

But I genuinely believe I hate Aberdeen as much as celtic and more than anyone else. Maybe it’s the celebration of Simpson, chanting in celebration of the Ibrox disaster, the entitlement culture around that club where they think they deserve to be successful, maybe it’s the fact that in 30  odd years going to matches I’ve only ever encountered trouble with those scum. 

They were our biggest challengers for a few years in the late eighties/early nineties.  Outside of about 4 or 5 good years in the eighties they are a no mark club but their supporters disgust me beyond belief. 

And McInnes. What can you say about that prick. The fact that he was one of us and was privileged enough to play for us makes his behaviour so much worse. 

A club I wouldn’t miss if it died.

The club I don’t mind. Every town , city has its club and it is essential to that town, city. The Aberdeen support though are the dregs and the worst in uk footie. Any band of support who sing the songs they do are beyond contempt. They are filth and not worthy of debate. There are decent Aberdeen supporters out there, there must be,  and I am astonished I have never heard a word condemning the scum in their support.

Their favourite song is about an assault on a Rangers player 30 odd years ago. That player won 6 league titles with Rangers, Aberdeen have won 4 in their pathetic history. Absolute diddy club who’d love to be our rivals but are actually shite on our shoe.

Just put on the telly and Aberdeen v QofS is just starting. What a miserable bunch of tight fisted Bastards they are up there. Hardly anyone at the game. For one of the most prosperous cities in the UK and probably with some of the highest earners they arnt half tight cunts wi' their money.

Its fucking pathetic for the so called 3rd team in Scotland.

No wonder McInnes shat out the Rangers job. Cunt would be on the brew by now, and would have set us back years. Up there he has a job for life as their club and supporters have no ambition whatsoever.

Its hard to hate them because they are so pathetic and feeble.

12 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Just put on the telly and Aberdeen v QofS is just starting. What a miserable bunch of tight fisted Bastards they are up there. Hardly anyone at the game. For one of the most prosperous cities in the UK and probably with some of the highest earners they arnt half tight cunts wi' their money.

Its fucking pathetic for the so called 3rd team in Scotland.

No wonder McInnes shat out the Rangers job. Cunt would be on the brew by now, and would have set us back years. Up there he has a job for life as their club and supporters have no ambition whatsoever.

Its hard to hate them because they are so pathetic and feeble.

They've already had their two home cup finals this season and won neither 👍 nothing left to play for 

20 hours ago, Land Rover said:

Their greatest ever manager was born in Glasgow and came from Rangers . Willie Miller himself was born in Glasgow .

The list goes on , but the bulk of the cup winners cup team came from Glasgow area .

Glasgow's so shite they canny wait to come down with the blonde for a wee weekend shopping trip .

I thought I was being paranoid by noticing a lot of eyebrow raising comments on this forum

20 hours ago, Land Rover said:

They hate Glasgow but do it in such a way as to believe their own city was some sort or Utopia 😂😂

I honestly could not name a more dull, boring, useless city in the northern hemisphere and it’s no surprise given the people who live there. 

1 minute ago, kanjo said:

They hate Glasgow but do it in such a way as to believe their own city was some sort or Utopia 😂😂

I honestly could not name a more dull, boring, useless city in the northern hemisphere and it’s no surprise given the people who live there. 

Its a shite city, lived in it most of my days unfortunately

On 09/02/2019 at 11:12, Bruno's Manbun said:

I live and work in Aberdeen so naturally encounter them far more than the taigs and can honestly say their obsession with us is on par with them. The time and effort they put into making video and picture memes is tragic. And they play the victim card just as much. They just want to be relevant. It's a bit sad really. I'd say I'm equal parts hatred and pity 😂

I fully concur - having previously lived in Aberdeen for 10 years or so. I used to get so up for our games against them, meant more than a OF game for me at the time - due to the casual hatred that I encountered towards our club. It was a blatant running joke amoungst my work mates about Rangers and Glasgow - it's ingrained into them in the granite city, a bitter bunch of bastard you are ever unfortunate to meet. I long for the day that they are relegated or sunk by debt.

On 09/02/2019 at 19:22, Land Rover said:

This should be pinned!!!! Summed it all up for me.

On 09/02/2019 at 19:22, Land Rover said:

Is it the same one or is there more than one Barbara?

The irony of all this, is that was an ex Govanite , Rangers man - Ferguson. That stirred up all this bitterness in them that lasts to this day. Sad clowns, remember a few associates I knew had season tickets for Man Yoo - and where more interested in them when an Aberdeen game was being shown alongside a Utd game in the pub.