Craigen

Colin Traive

34 minutes ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

I muted it, cunt winds me up with the constant flow of pish that comes out his mouth. 

That's my default position now on televised games.

Turned the sound back up at half time and full time for reaction and interviews. It's amazing how much more pleasant it is not to hear their garbage - I was getting that wound up with them before. Now without sound all is well, I recommend everyone tries it👍

23 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Anything that goes Rangers way he's making excuses for it. It's always Rangers getting the benefit of the doubt when the doubt is all in his lobotimised head.  He said the penalty was maybe justified cause the defender had his hands up - truth is the defender actually clutched it with both hands and pulled it into his body. I've never seen a more blatant penalty.

There's even an instance we get a throw in and there's a slo-mo replay to allow him to go on for 5 mins about a shy ffs.

Then there's Boyd who comes on and commits a few fouls. "Rangers don't know how to handle him" cries the wanker. Now, if it was a Rangers player coming on and persistently fouling the opposition I'm sure he'd be shouting for bookings, sending offs, etc. Total knob-end.

....and when they were debating if Broadfoots 'hand ball' was a red,imo it should have been,he said something along the lines of 'but he had the goalie to beat,'ffs. If that's the case,the last defender rule and deliberate hand ball rule are both dead in the water.

He's not a taig, and while don't know 100%, from judging where he grew up, l'm sure must've supported us as a kid. 

He's spent his whole career playing in Scotland, obviously allegiances are elsewhere now, plus it's his job, and he's hardly overly for or against anyone.

I don't see him as a hater at all. 

He is what he is, hard to listen to, but overly a Rangers hater, naw, not for me. 

I think he's just a footballing dinosaur. Kick and rush, knock shit out of each other blood and thunder is football i can imagine him enjoying. 

Don t think he is one with an agenda against us, he is just a bit crap and has to try and banter with the others.likes a wind up

He's a mediocre player who's some who how found himself in a position where he can judge better players than he ever was,if he's a bear,he's shit scared of his employers,incase he says the wrong thing,inturn that makes him a coward,money does strange things to people!!

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

He's not a taig, and while don't know 100%, from judging where he grew up, l'm sure must've supported us as a kid. 

He's spent his whole career playing in Scotland, obviously allegiances are elsewhere now, plus it's his job, and he's hardly overly for or against anyone.

I don't see him as a hater at all. 

He is what he is, hard to listen to, but overly a Rangers hater, naw, not for me. 

Not every cunt from Belfast is a Rangers fan for fucks sake. He has not got a good thing to say about us ever,you keep burying your head ,why is it obvious his allegiances lie elsewhere,your contradicting yourself.

10 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Not every cunt from Belfast is a Rangers fan for fucks sake. He has not got a good thing to say about us ever,you keep burying your head ,why is it obvious his allegiances lie elsewhere,your contradicting yourself.

He's not even from Belfast :sarcasm:

If you grow up in a working class area in Northern Ireland and are into football, chances are, as a child, you will follow either the taigs or us. 

But some change, for many reasons. If he did follow us, I doubt he does now, fairly obvious. 

I don't see him overly for or against anyone. He's just hard to listen to, he tries to be a wind up, but doesn't have the personality to carry it off like say Sutton.

No contradictions here ...

10 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Speak English moron. “ it’s not even from Belfast “!!   Why judging from where he grew up must he have supported us you fucking retard? 

26 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Hmmm...