Craigen

Colin Traive

3 hours ago, Siam69 said:

:lol: 

He's good value on the London thread as well, him and Hawkeye.

I drop in and and rattle their cages the odd time when I'm bored and need a giggle. 

Only women and poofs giggle. Everyone either supports them or us,what pish. You are an expert on London and now ulster yet no one else is allowed to comment on these places because they don’t stay there,you really are a weird fucker. By the way I see there has just been another stabbing in your city of tranquility. 

18 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Craggs is a Rangers man, OP is another paranoid mess. Blaming it all on the meedja.

He needs to start acting like one then instead of being an apologist, being neutral would be far better stance for him instead of trying to please his boss , I don’t mind him but he does do my baws in sometimes .

14 minutes ago, piperpete said:

He needs to start acting like one then instead of being an apologist, being neutral would be far better stance for him instead of trying to please his boss , I don’t mind him but he does do my baws in sometimes .

Exactly Pete, he certainly comes across as not wanting us to win, whatever is behind that I have no idea. 

16 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Couldn’t care less about where he was born, where he grew up or even whether he’s ever seen Glentoran. But I can tell you from listening to him for five minutes that he hates us with a passion. It oozes out of every comment.

He is a rabid Rangers hating cunt.

Yeah he definitely seems quite bitter against us at times for some reason. I can only think it's playing for Motherwell that's done it. The point I was making that given his background I'd be surprised if he really did hate us and it's not a bit "for show" for his media work. 

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

They seem to want their presenters to be controversial rather than knowledgable.

Bring back Arthur and Archie type commentators where they just told you who was on the ball and a wee bit insight into some players, the ones now are too opinionated and think the world revolves round their opinions.

7 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Bring back Arthur and Archie type commentators where they just told you who was on the ball and a wee bit insight into some players, the ones now are too opinionated and think the world revolves round their opinions.

They have too much sway. At the end of the day it’s just an opinion they give, and they can influence the audience. This constant replaying of incidents looking for something that might be controversial does my head in.

comment on the play, don’t try to manage the play.