Ross McCrorie

ForeverAndEver

His best attributes are those that can't be taught, passion, desire, a willingness to do the dirty side of the game and being hard as fucking nails. Add that to to the physical gifts he has and we get a real quality prospect. 

I still think there's alot he can improve on in a footballing sense, his passing ability especially long, timing, dribbling, composure etc but with even small improvements in those departments he has a huge chance to be a vital player for us in the coming years. And in my opinion he has the character to do that and more. 

Genuinely don't think some realise we've got an absolute gem here. Technically he's not outstanding but he doesn't need to be to be affective. He gives the team so much balance.

In the league we've won 8, drawn 1 and lost 0 with him starting in the side. In the other 16 matches in the league we've only won 7.

We've had more clean sheets with him starting in the league. 5 with and 4 without. In the 14 games in all comps he's started we've only conceded 6 goals.

1 hour ago, SIRB_72 said:

Genuinely don't think some realise we've got an absolute gem here. Technically he's not outstanding but he doesn't need to be to be affective. He gives the team so much balance.

In the league we've won 8, drawn 1 and lost 0 with him starting in the side. In the other 16 matches in the league we've only won 7.

We've had more clean sheets with him starting in the league. 5 with and 4 without. In the 14 games in all comps he's started we've only conceded 6 goals.

Impressive stats mate.

Yeah, I agree with most in this thread that we could have a top class player on our hands if Macca and Stevie G can work their magic on him.

Thought he was excellent today. 8 out of 10.

Redemption constitutes of a feeling of revenge not forgiveness. Tonight I forgive. Tonight  I seen the blue run in to green and turn to red.
Rat, scum, flyoff. I've said it all, both in jest and in hatred.
But tonight Ross. I call you one of our own.
Tonight I forgive you. 

He’s 21 next month and already has a fantastic awareness and reading of the game. 

He needs to do more with the ball, but he’s vital for us against the better sides in the league/European games. He’s almost like our version of Darren Fletcher for Man Utd around 2009, who Fergie saved for the big games but didn’t play him against the cannon fodder