Fair tackle.

Smile

See the funny thing is he probably will get cited because he’ll miss the game against the tarriers and everything will be fine and dandy again and the CO can sleek back into the background and nothing will change until a couple of weeks before we play them and then any sort of “challenge” will be ramped up no end. 

The media narrative from Power’s attempt at a challenge compared to the agenda against Morelos speaks volumes

10 hours ago, Smile said:

He's a fucking muppet downplayed the incident.

"STEVEN GERRARD said he’ll be interested to see if there’s a citing — Andy Halliday insisted it was a red card.
But at the end of a week when referees again made more headlines than players, Scott Arfield was more measured about another huge flashpoint.

Alan Power lunged into Ryan Jack with a high challenge, but was only booked by ref Alan Muir.
Gers ace Arfield said: “I thought Power went for the ball, he caught Jacko and got a yellow card.
“I don’t think he tried to take Jacko’s face off.
“It’s just an incident where Jacko is brave and put his head there for the team. It’s one of those things.”

Power’s 24th-minute challenge was, Rangers’ penalty apart, practically the only incident of note in a competitive but scrappy Cup clash.
With flair sadly lacking, the midfield war of attrition became the game’s main talking point, which meant special scrutiny for Power’s challenge.
It was undoubtedly high. It would certainly have hurt. But reckless? Intentional? I didn’t think so.
Arfield did a smart job of deflecting the way the focus in recent days has been on officials"

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3862376/Rangers-scott-arfield-alan-power-ryan-jack-challenge/

Barry Ferguson also attempted to exonerate Power in another article.

On 10/02/2019 at 08:43, BlueMe said:

Screenshot_20190210-083854.thumb.jpg.9697259c0cee8f68ea5edae983d0d2a2.jpg

-Yellow card

Screenshot_20190210-083823.thumb.jpg.a29d8bd408ed5e6a21e3a1060dab17f0.jpg

-Red card, 3 match ban, outrage in the media, branded a nut job, needs proffesional help, stupid, disgraceful.

Just how true that is, his leg would have not even reached the floor and the red card would have been ripped out his Alfredo pocket.

On 11/02/2019 at 08:03, Bakbear said:

Mind when we talked about sublime passes, mazy runs and great goals?

Now it’s all “they get more decisions than us, they have more supporters in positions of power than us, it’s all a conspiracy” shite about peados and taxes and Pacific Shelf and Sevco. 

Games fucked. All the enjoyment sucked out of it. My 6 year old lad is getting into football in a big way. I don’t know how I explain the Scottish game to him. It’s fucking tempting to let him be a Chelsea supporter or Man City or whatever, anything’s better than trying to explain the  cesspit of Scottish football

scottish football the game that hated itself to death  

:snapoutofit::violin:

On 11/02/2019 at 08:03, Bakbear said:

Mind when we talked about sublime passes, mazy runs and great goals?

Now it’s all “they get more decisions than us, they have more supporters in positions of power than us, it’s all a conspiracy” shite about peados and taxes and Pacific Shelf and Sevco. 

Games fucked. All the enjoyment sucked out of it. My 6 year old lad is getting into football in a big way. I don’t know how I explain the Scottish game to him. It’s fucking tempting to let him be a Chelsea supporter or Man City or whatever, anything’s better than trying to explain the  cesspit of Scottish football

scottish football the game that hated itself to death  

Don’t do that with your boy ffs. 

When my two were wee I decided to only talk about our football, how we could improve, tactics, players coming in/going out, our history . After taking them for years my job is done, two more bears added. Nothing about that lot or religion- nothing 

I hate how we go on about paedos, singing about it etc. It’s as if it’s the only thing we have over them despite our fantastic history. It’s easy to forget whilst we sing and give it BJK that there are children involved. I truly wish we stopped with this. 

There’s no conspiracy either. 

It’s shite refereeing and papers trying to peddle mince to the greatest amount of purchasers to make them money. 

Buy your wee lad a Rangers top and get Broxi to give him a wave. It’s a start- add your own bear to our fan base. WATP.