Fair tackle.

Smile

10 hours ago, murzo said:

According to John Hughes on  sportscene it’s not as bad as butchers tackle on the St Mirren player today because

“the difference between butchers tackle and powers is powers leg goes up the way where butchers went more in with his studs, these things happen in the game, possibly a yellow card”

Total pish.

Watched that last night.that cunt can barely strong a sentence together 

3 hours ago, Bakbear said:

You know we can be as facetious and flippant as we like about this but I’ll admit to getting scunnered with it all. 

At 42 years of age and living overseas I am just about ready to chuck it. The games fucked. It’s actually embarrassing. What must Gerrard be thinking about this tinpot backwater pish. 

A Compliance Officer with certain allegiances that takes her directions from watching the BBC coverage. Shock jock pricks like Sutton and Stewart who just spout controversial pish to get a reaction. No responsibility for the hatred and anger that they stir up. The list is endless of the lack of parity and one sided treatment

The treatment Alfredo is getting is fucking brutal and while we can argue it’s because of his race or nationality, it’s simply because he is a Rangers player, if he was wearing the hoops it would be a completely different narrative. He’d be a 30 million pound player by now, I dare someone to tell me that’s not true? 

It’s been going on for over a decade now and it’s not even subtle. The SFA and SPFL need fucking gutted and the whole lot thrown out and start again with complete transparency on the independence of the games administrators.

The BBC Pacific quay needs carpeted and neutrality restored. Ditch the click bait era controversy and bring back fair factual reporting 

The whole country has been completely fucking poisoned by fenian wankers and their agenda. 

I recall when Rangers fans demanded that “we deserve better” from our board, well now it’s we deserve better from the authorities. 

Get Donald in and ‘drain the swamp’ I say! 

6 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

During commentary the mad Motherwell shagger (allegedly) said Power had his eyes firmly on the ball.

The fucker looked at Jack at least twice.

Aye noticed that on the replay he glances twice to see where Jack is. 

The photo was posted on the Rangers twitter page just after the game. It can be seen worldwide by anyone who views the Rangers website and then into the Rangers twitter account.    It's a perfect example of what passes for seemingly acceptable play in football in Scotland (by acceptable I mean that the Kilmarnock player is allowed to remain on the park and was not immediately red carded).   Acceptable in the sense that as far as Rangers players are concerned opposition players are seemingly permitted by the football authorities and the clubs they play for to kick Rangers players in the head - studs up - and to regard that as normal for Scottish football whereas our players are singled out for disciplinary action. 

'Tis a poor advert for Scottish football.  All those aspiring football players in this country and abroad who have as their only specialty the knack of high kicking and whose ambitions in football are limited to simply kicking the opposition any way they can may be encouraged to try their luck in Scottish football ...…..and knowing they are protected by the football authorities and national sports media for doing so.  

IMO its one hell of a photo to publish on the Rangers website.    Speaks volumes about the state of the game in Scotland.     I bet SG will be quizzed by more than a few of his former football mates in England about that photo and the lack of effective / proper action taken by the referee or by the football authorities.    

Its a pity the Club does not seem to want to demand equality of treatment from the football authorities.    Maybe they think posting the photo on twitter is enough of a protest without saying or doing anything further.     

I've just noticed that SG is quoted from an interview with Premier Sports that …."When you take into consideration we had a war at Aberdeen on Wednesday and the travel, I'm satisfied."...….and (about the high tackle by Power) "...….."I'll be interested to see if there's a citing," manager Gerrard said.  "I don't know who points the citings out, but I'll be interested to see what happens."

Interesting to hear SG describe the game at Aberdeen as being a war and then highlighting the Power incident.   Unsaid but arguably implying a continuation of hostilities.   

So when Aberdeen next visit Ibrox it could be a bit of a football war-footing mode for the team and maybe also when Kilmarnock next visit.    I bet the atmosphere in Ibrox will be a bit special for those games if - as it seems - the tensions are notched up by more than a degree or two.  

Clearly SG is not impressed by what passes for the approach taken by opposition teams and their managers when it comes to setting out their strong-arm anything goes football approach to playing Rangers.    Siege stuff right enough.   If the Kilmarnock player is not cited and disciplined accordingly then the reaction from SG will be very interesting to note.   

19 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

I've just noticed that SG is quoted from an interview with Premier Sports that …."When you take into consideration we had a war at Aberdeen on Wednesday and the travel, I'm satisfied."...….and (about the high tackle by Power) "...….."I'll be interested to see if there's a citing," manager Gerrard said.  "I don't know who points the citings out, but I'll be interested to see what happens."

Interesting to hear SG describe the game at Aberdeen as being a war and then highlighting the Power incident.   Unsaid but arguably implying a continuation of hostilities.   

So when Aberdeen next visit Ibrox it could be a bit of a football war-footing mode for the team and maybe also when Kilmarnock next visit.    I bet the atmosphere in Ibrox will be a bit special for those games if - as it seems - the tensions are notched up by more than a degree or two.  

Clearly SG is not impressed by what passes for the approach taken by opposition teams and their managers when it comes to setting out their strong-arm anything goes football approach to playing Rangers.    Siege stuff right enough.   If the Kilmarnock player is not cited and disciplined accordingly then the reaction from SG will be very interesting to note.   

:thumbup:

I think the part in bold was a clever way to put it, he will know as well as we do who highlights these things and goes on about it until the CO takes it up.   

6 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Funny how the papers got the precise moment to fit their narrative that Morelos is a hot head but when it’s about dangerous play from a Kilmarnock player they miss the key moment:

8C7E6D09-C1A1-40EE-9F0F-CA9F66488343.thumb.jpeg.1ac51a5af0380c4b2cf7261aaa62bff6.jpeg

The exact moment of contact to the FACE was caught from a good few angles yet this cunt elects to use this picture. Courageous journalism.

Having a nosey at the on line rags and the general narrative being pushed is there was no intent. Only Halliday interview where he states it's a clear red stands out strongly against the common theme.

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Having a nosey at the on line rags and the general narrative being pushed is there was no intent. Only Halliday interview where he states it's a clear red stands out strongly against the common theme.

Amazing how the word intent suddenly rears it’s head when it’s not us, there doesn’t need to be intent you can still be endangering a player simply by your actions. For example going for a ball blind (although he knew Jack was there) with your studs ups and foot at head height. 

Corrupt to the core.