Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dummiesoot

Post mid season break

Recommended Posts

Has a team ever had such an easy set of fixtures that allows significant momentum and confidence to build before much tougher fixtures? 

It truly is amazing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a conspiracy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They’ve Killie and Hearts away this month. We have comfortable home matches coming up. Leave the conspiracy to them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Expect that pish from some on here, all I am asking is if you have ever seen a set of fixtures post break. Not once did I mention conspiracy (Rfc52 does but I believe he is being sarcastic) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, left winger said:

The real issue is our fuck up at Kilmarnock in the league. 

There is a long list of fuck ups by us this season, do you have a point on the set of fixtures described 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s just how it worked out, we only have ourselves to blame for the points we have dropped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its the League's fault we made a substitution while defending a corner in added time against Motherwell.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

There is a long list of fuck ups by us this season, do you have a point on the set of fixtures described 

Yup. Fuck all wrong with them. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s more to do with teams (including us) going to the paedodome with a defeatist attitude. Tommy Wright said after yesterday’s embarrassment that he didn’t expect to go there and compete as they are too good, so thecunt should just resign,4 games against scum no goals and something like 3 shots on target. We’ll see if they are so pish poor this weekend.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dickie said:

It’s more to do with teams (including us) going to the paedodome with a defeatist attitude. Tommy Wright said after yesterday’s embarrassment that he didn’t expect to go there and compete as they are too good, so thecunt should just resign,4 games against scum no goals and something like 3 shots on target. We’ll see if they are so pish poor this weekend.

Fair points as are a fair few in this thread, I just asked the question in the OP.

I am more liable to suggest the crispy lipped cunt is a lucky manager and things seem to fall into place for them. 

On the other hand I do believe the 'trial by sportscene' thread in the BD shows a worrying trend with the compliance officer and zero notices of complaint against crispy lips team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Fair points as are a fair few in this thread, I just asked the question in the OP.

I am more liable to suggest the crispy lipped cunt is a lucky manager and things seem to fall into place for them. 

On the other hand I do believe the 'trial by sportscene' thread in the BD shows a worrying trend with the compliance officer and zero notices of complaint against crispy lips team. 

Who's going to complain? We sure as hell won't and nor will the other teams. Even if they did they would probably be punished with a fine for accusing the kiddy fiddlers of not doing the right thing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/02/2019 at 09:43, JimmyCR1 said:

It’s just how it worked out, we only have ourselves to blame for the points we have dropped.

Exactly. I’m sure one  of the st Johnstone games after the break was their game in hand, had to played sometime. The cup game is a draw made 3 weeks ago. Could have pulled us out at Ibrox, it happens.

the drop in points by Rangers since December is the problem in my eyes.

dundee, Hibs twice, Aberdeen, and killie is the problem. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They went to Pittodrie and Ibrox withing about 4 days

We should have 9 points guaranteed with our next 3. They have arguably 2 of their 3 toughest away games in that time period

Computer has well and truly fucked them over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When do the split fixture get announced? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Judging by the way this week has panned out for us at SFA grotto, I'm now longing for an international break - relentless threads about bias, conspiracy, boycotting TV licences, compliance officers.. exhausting stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×