Post mid season break

dummiesoot

It’s more to do with teams (including us) going to the paedodome with a defeatist attitude. Tommy Wright said after yesterday’s embarrassment that he didn’t expect to go there and compete as they are too good, so thecunt should just resign,4 games against scum no goals and something like 3 shots on target. We’ll see if they are so pish poor this weekend.

5 hours ago, Dickie said:

It’s more to do with teams (including us) going to the paedodome with a defeatist attitude. Tommy Wright said after yesterday’s embarrassment that he didn’t expect to go there and compete as they are too good, so thecunt should just resign,4 games against scum no goals and something like 3 shots on target. We’ll see if they are so pish poor this weekend.

Fair points as are a fair few in this thread, I just asked the question in the OP.

I am more liable to suggest the crispy lipped cunt is a lucky manager and things seem to fall into place for them. 

On the other hand I do believe the 'trial by sportscene' thread in the BD shows a worrying trend with the compliance officer and zero notices of complaint against crispy lips team. 

3 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Fair points as are a fair few in this thread, I just asked the question in the OP.

I am more liable to suggest the crispy lipped cunt is a lucky manager and things seem to fall into place for them. 

On the other hand I do believe the 'trial by sportscene' thread in the BD shows a worrying trend with the compliance officer and zero notices of complaint against crispy lips team. 

Who's going to complain? We sure as hell won't and nor will the other teams. Even if they did they would probably be punished with a fine for accusing the kiddy fiddlers of not doing the right thing.

On 11/02/2019 at 09:43, JimmyCR1 said:

It’s just how it worked out, we only have ourselves to blame for the points we have dropped.

Exactly. I’m sure one  of the st Johnstone games after the break was their game in hand, had to played sometime. The cup game is a draw made 3 weeks ago. Could have pulled us out at Ibrox, it happens.

the drop in points by Rangers since December is the problem in my eyes.

dundee, Hibs twice, Aberdeen, and killie is the problem.