First Rangers game you attended?

Burts91

And the most vivid memory of it?

I'll start. Advocaats first season. Home game in Europe against Paok Salonika.

All I seem to remember was anytime we had the ball everyone shouting 'there he is' wanting Kanchelskis to get on the ball. Govan Rear as well. won 2-0 I'm sure with Kanchelskis scoring.

Mccoists testimonial against Newcastle. Pretty sure he came out on crutches wearing a terrible suit and i think Andy Cole scored for the Toon. 

Had done the tour of Ibrox earlier in the week and thanks to a family friend who had arranged it I was given a pair of goalie gloves signed by Andy Goram, my absolute hero at the time. I remember that moment far more than the game itself funnily enough. 

Dundee United beating us 3-2 at Ibrox. 16th August 1986. It's the first game i remember, anyway. McCoist got our two.

Most vivid memory was Ian Redford running into the net celebrating their winner with arms held wide right in front of me sat in the Broomy.

1978 Ibrox against Aberdeen, I remember eating Opel fruits and sitting I think on a wooden bench or seat? 

I remember trying to take a stick with me and my prick dad not letting me in the car with it and putting me in a mood all day. 

Was only two or three years old so that’s literally all I remember about it. 

Posted it before but I was spoiled. Rangers v Juventus 1978 First Round of European Cup. 2 nil win Alec McDonald and Gordon Smith. Standing in the front of the East Enclosure.

I can still remember all the way home my Grandad going on about how Rangers just beat a Juve team with 10 Italian international's in its team.