Compliance Officer Role

Just now, slimjim1690 said:

This is seriously starting to piss me off more than the haters actions, at least you can understand where they are coming from.

There’s more than enough evidence to pin all three COs to the floor as there is with refs lack of parity but the shitebags in our club are doing fuck all about it.

As much as it’s going against us just now it’s an almost certainty we could lose the league on the last day with the same bs as no cunt complained for change (apart from us).

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

There’s more than enough evidence to pin all three COs to the floor as there is with refs lack of parity but the shitebags in our club are doing fuck all about it.

As much as it’s going against us just now it’s an almost certainty we could lose the league on the last day with the same bs as no cunt complained for change (apart from us).

They would have released a statement if there was a story on their misappropriation of funds or another lean against a club asset.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

They would have released a statement if there was a story on their misappropriation of funds or another lean against a club asset.

Exactly or a wrong against a director.

The clubs twitter account has a photo of Jack getting booted in the head to advertise the replay but the club hasnt the balls to just come out and say something.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Exactly or a wrong against a director.

The clubs twitter account has a photo of Jack getting booted in the head to advertise the replay but the club hasnt the balls to just come out and say something.

Bridge Builders that's why they are here.

54 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

This is seriously starting to piss me off more than the haters actions, at least you can understand where they are coming from.

Aye, but they are too busy doing drone shots of the training ground and sticking cameras in the goals to worry about such trivial things. 

6 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Aye, but they are too busy doing drone shots of the training ground and sticking cameras in the goals to worry about such trivial things. 

a tim set up doing for the tims , why is anybody surprised ,she is another tim put there for liewell benefit ,only tims get that gig .

10 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

I genuinely believe that a lot of the hate we get from the media is simply down to them having a personal beef with JT.

Your onto something there, left in acromonious terms with the BBC - and didn't hold back in his last article for the DR.

13 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

I genuinely believe that a lot of the hate we get from the media is simply down to them having a personal beef with JT.

A very good point and we should get rid. 

The guy steals a wage and we clearly need someone much better to do our PR.

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Your onto something there, left in acromonious terms with the BBC - and didn't hold back in his last article for the DR.

Been saying for years that he MUST know something that he's threatening to use, possibly on King. There is just no other reason to employ this arrogant, obnoxious and not very talented waste of a salary.

PR wise we are a joke. Hiring a proper PR heavy hitter should be a priority for us. There are so many areas to focus on and defend our interests in a strong, factual and professional manner and Traynor is so far out of his depth that ironically for the fat tube he is a lightweight.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Our PR is terrible and we need to be doing more to combat the 'beasts from the east' who seem to be experts. 

I can only hope that the SFA are being contacted on a dialy basis to remind them of the clusterfuck that the CO system is. 

Agreed. It makes me wonder which team has been in front of the CO most in all the years the position has been around. I wouldn't be surprised if the CO position was created to make things harder for Rangers getting back to the top. I do hope the club are doing something about this, as the road ahead needs us to be winning trophies for the cash rewards and to do that we need a fair playing field.but I believe this goes deeper than just the CO.

I think the SFA made a big mistake in allowing the rules to be changed because of the demands from Lawwell and celtic. There should be an enquiry as to why the SFA allowed this to happen. I also think Lawwell and celtic should be served with a cease and desist notice as they are the main protagonists. 

14 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There's little clarity on it. It's widely reported they receive evidential material from reputable (😁)outlets including main broadcasters. Clubs can also complain about incidents formally. It has been said that anyone including individuals can make complaints to highlight issues too, but I can personally vouch for this failing to be the case the time I did so.

Doubt they watch all games, even the televised ones. They seem to wait to be fed issues on a plate.

Will the club have a record of who is reporting these complaints to the CO? It would be interesting to know who has made complaints over the last 8 years