Replay ticket information.

Prso's headband

That’s honestly a fucking riot. 

Wednesday night, £54 to watch us play Killie twice. 

I know there’s a lot of criticism around how tickets are allocated but this less than a days notice stuff is an absolute joke and that has to be sorted first. 

£81 coming out my bank tomorrow, just as well I’ve got it eh but plenty won’t. 

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Why not make it 20 quid and sell the stadium out. As posted previously we have a Slo who does Fuck all but look after his old boys interests. Certainly seems to do very little for the supporters.

There hasn’t been one problem or question I’ve actually thought aye he’s done a good job there for the fans fair play. 

He has quite literally done fuck all in that role bar walk about the grounds with a stupid Rangers SLO jacket on, gives out false information and continuously guesses solutions to questions on twitter etc. Its quite literally a job for fuck all

Is the pricing structure simply down to Rangers?

Just checked SFA rules:

35. Minimum Charge for Admission Subject to a minimum adult non concessionary charge for admission to matches in the Preliminary Round (if applicable), Round One, Round Two and Round Three, of £5, and of £8 for matches in subsequent Rounds excluding the Semi-Final and Final Ties, the charges for admission shall be arranged by the competing clubs. If they are unable to agree, the charges which are normally made for the regular fixtures of the club at whose ground the match is to be played, will apply.

We have close to 25k on the home cccs, Kilmarnock will bring over 2,000 fans as well (they have the corner and some of the Broomloan Front) so with a guaranteed minimum crowd of around 30k there is no incentive for either club to reduce prices if we are being honest 

2 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

£27 is crazy money for any game of football. As always the loyal fans are the ones being taken advantage of. 

Really? 

Scum games are 50, European games over 30, and that's just up here.  The mid range adult ST probably sits about that sort of average price per game.

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I've not even had an email yet. It's ridiculous that we've been given one days notice! FFS if I had known this I wouldn't have went shopping at the weekend! 

The notice thing is really starting to piss me off, a lot more than how tickets are allocated. 

Every ticket bar the aways up to the split we’ve been given less than a days notice for as long as I can remember now it’s ridiculous 

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

I've not even had an email yet. It's ridiculous that we've been given one days notice! FFS if I had known this I wouldn't have went shopping at the weekend! 

What were you expecting for a tie next week, and based on previous rescheduled games?. They need payment before tickets get posted, folk I'd assume will expect tickets to arrive by Monday or they'll start getting edgy. For tickets to arrive by then they'll need sent out midweek this week, after payment taken.

It's ridiculous folk thinking the club wouldn't do this or very similar, though I do accept it's a painful hit in the pocket.

What did you get at the shops? 😏

23 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

We have close to 25k on the home cccs, Kilmarnock will bring over 2,000 fans as well (they have the corner and some of the Broomloan Front) so with a guaranteed minimum crowd of around 30k there is no incentive for either club to reduce prices if we are being honest 

How about the incentive of giving a bit of love back to the fans. 

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What were you expecting for a tie next week, and based on previous rescheduled games?. They need payment before tickets get posted, folk I'd assume will expect tickets to arrive by Monday or they'll start getting edgy. For tickets to arrive by then they'll need sent out midweek this week, after payment taken.

It's ridiculous folk thinking the club wouldn't do this or very similar, though I do accept it's a painful hit in the pocket.

What did you get at the shops? 😏

Lol I know what you're saying . I'm just grateful I was too late to get tickets for Rugby Park!

Nothing exciting at the shops just spent a fortune on crap 😂😂