Replay ticket information.

Prso's headband

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

See if am changing bank details for CCCS do I have to go to the TO or do it online? Not changing bank just got a new card through. 

Hmmm.

I’d do it online then ring and check.

We changed in the ticket office in November but they forgot to put the away scheme through 😂 Didn’t realise until Livingston away didn’t come off and we had to ring up and fix it.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Hmmm.

We changed in the ticket office in November but they forgot to put the away scheme through 😂 Didn’t realise until Livingston away didn’t come off and we had to ring up and fix it.

Ffs here we go. 

It’s amazing something as simple as that will probably cause me some amount of hassle 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Ffs here we go. 

It’s amazing something as simple as that will probably cause me some amount of hassle 

Aye.

There’s four changes to make for the various schemes (depending if you are signed up). You get an email through when each one changes. 

11 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Hmmm.

Shock.

I’d do everything at the ticket office if I had the chance, they are fucking mongos would best to check everything in person.

4 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Post? 25,000 are on swipe cards mate.

There's fans being moved from Broomie front due to segregation, tickets being sent out. General sale from Friday, tickets will be sent out. All I'm saying is cccs needed sorted with monies taken promptly to facilitate the other stuff club needs to do to maximise sales. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There's fans being moved from Broomie front due to segregation, tickets being sent out. General sale from Friday, tickets will be sent out. All I'm saying is cccs needed sorted with monies taken promptly to facilitate the other stuff club needs to do to maximise sales. 

Surprised to be moved, I sit in BF3 and just got the email to say I'm moving 

How many seats are the cunts getting?

5 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

As per usual fans shafted.

£27 out tomorrow surprise surprise. 

Rangers SLO does what for the fans exactly? 

Shocking price for a replay and yet again less than a days notice for the money

He doesn’t put in place systems to stop us getting crushed in Europe outside away stadiums , neither does he come up with a solution at Cowdenbeath so the full south terracing can actually see the pitch , so I’m beat , I’ve no idea what his roll within our club is