Replay ticket information.

Prso's headband

3 hours ago, jintybear said:

Why would Kilmarnock need more tickets? Surely the corner would be enough? I hope I don't get moved 😟

https://www.Rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productHome.aspx?soalready=7IeDfFqnamfkRXzYX6sh/jy8qRXspPfG1wporFBtfAA=

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

See if am changing bank details for CCCS do I have to go to the TO or do it online? Not changing bank just got a new card through. 

I changed my bank details online, but the money wasn’t taken when it was meant to be. When I phoned the TO, they said they do a second run the next day for anyone who had changed their bank details recently.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They say you have to buy for every home cup game to have a chance usually

Last year the slo claimed you had to have bought the home cup games and the Marseille friendly as well to be guaranteed a semi ticket. Only reason I bought a Helsinki ticket to be honest :lol:

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Last year the slo claimed you had to have bought the home cup games and the Marseille friendly as well to be guaranteed a semi ticket. Only reason I bought a Helsinki ticket to be honest :lol:

Had every semi since we've been back up and no bought any friendlies :lol: 

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Mine is saying purchased but no money taken and not in my pending transactions 😂 

Btw does anyone else have a random Away Scheme 18/19 £0.00 in their purchase history on their online Rangers ticket account?

Yeah mate I've got this in my order history too

6 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Mine is saying purchased but no money taken and not in my pending transactions 😂 

Btw does anyone else have a random Away Scheme 18/19 £0.00 in their purchase history on their online Rangers ticket account?

How do you see where it says purchased? It won’t show in my order history and it won’t let me select my stand, Govan rear when selecting seat

7 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Is this them setting the system up for the away CCCS fee for next season? Probably just shite but a boy on my bus reckons there will be a £30 charge to join away scheme next year.