Replay ticket information.

Prso's headband

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What were you expecting for a tie next week, and based on previous rescheduled games?. They need payment before tickets get posted, folk I'd assume will expect tickets to arrive by Monday or they'll start getting edgy. For tickets to arrive by then they'll need sent out midweek this week, after payment taken.

It's ridiculous folk thinking the club wouldn't do this or very similar, though I do accept it's a painful hit in the pocket.

What did you get at the shops? 😏

They won’t need tickets for cccs. 

28 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

We have close to 25k on the home cccs, Kilmarnock will bring over 2,000 fans as well (they have the corner and some of the Broomloan Front) so with a guaranteed minimum crowd of around 30k there is no incentive for either club to reduce prices if we are being honest 

Absolutely. That is a minimum revenue of £810,000. At £20 a ticket would require a 40,000 + crowd to get this revenue. Clubs commercial department, rightly or wrongly, will have made a call that £7 lower price would not generate another 10,000. However, the fact this is an extra game that they would not have had if we had won (or worst still lost) on Saturday you would have thought they could have given the fans a break. 

Not on the CCCS and got no email yet but Bronzy posted the link (in another thread) this morning saying they were on sale now for season ticket holders so I have gone in and got mine. 

I can fully understand how fans with 2 or 3 tickets to pay for at short notice must be difficult, it does seem steep but if it is part of the SFA rules then nothing can be done I suppose. 

The SFA going with that shower at Premier Sports (which seems just like BT Sport) tells you that they could not care less about fans either, three different TV companies to provide football in Scotland is nuts IMO.

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Not on the CCCS and got no email yet but Bronzy posted the link (in another thread) this morning saying they were on sale now for season ticket holders so I have gone in and got mine. 

I can fully understand how fans with 2 or 3 tickets to pay for at short notice must be difficult, it does seem steep but if it is part of the SFA rules then nothing can be done I suppose. 

The SFA going with that shower at Premier Sports (which seems just like BT Sport) tells you that they could not care less about fans either, three different TV companies to provide football in Scotland is nuts IMO.

premier sports is basically setana m8 if you can't make it along to ibrox use a vpn and buy the game on rtv.

23 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They won’t need tickets for cccs. 

No but they can't do the general sale which comes after 25k cccs payments are received, confirmed and those seats reserved. I'd assume general sales will be paper tickets. The timescales for the club to maximise sales need them to deal with the cccs element right away.

1 minute ago, dmgers2 said:

premier sports is basically setana m8 if you can't make it along to ibrox use a vpn and buy the game on rtv.

Yes I believe that is the case, I just think the SFA should not have brought in a third TV company to Scottish football.

I was reading the game thread on Sat night while watching a good stream (VIP someone put up) and also read some of the folks doing the VPN thing were having problems. I have never tried it I must admit because I am either at Ibrox for home games and nearly all the away are on Sky or BT which I have through Virgin.

Thanks for pointing it out though. :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Yes I believe that is the case, I just think the SFA should not have brought in a third TV company to Scottish football.

I was reading the game thread on Sat night while watching a good stream (VIP someone put up) and also read some of the folks doing the VPN thing were having problems. I have never tried it I must admit because I am either at Ibrox for home games and nearly all the away are on Sky or BT which I have through Virgin.

Thanks for pointing it out though. :thumbup:

yeah i had problems to m8 but if you do the vpn route just keep jumping countries n it will work.

i only go to home games myself.

£54 getting taken out the account tomorrow on 1 days notice to play Kilmarnock in the 5th round of the Scottish Cup on a Wednesday night...

The board really don't give a fuck about the fans, it's a case of they know we'll come so let's just see how much we can milk them for 

Fucking joke 

15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No but they can't do the general sale which comes after 25k cccs payments are received, confirmed and those seats reserved. I'd assume general sales will be paper tickets. The timescales for the club to maximise sales need them to deal with the cccs element right away.

Still think it’s rushed again mate

52 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Really? 

Scum games are 50, European games over 30, and that's just up here.  The mid range adult ST probably sits about that sort of average price per game.

I guess it depends on ur budget. I used to think nothing of going to every game i could when i was younger and could get a ticket for home/away/europe etc but as circumstances change it's well out of the budgets for a lot of families. 

10 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

There’s another 2Ok seats they can put on general sale while they’re waiting for the cccs payment. The majority of the 25k cccs seats will be paid for anyway if people turn up or not. 

General sale is Friday, think you've just edited your post.

12 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

I guess it depends on ur budget. I used to think nothing of going to every game i could when i was younger and could get a ticket for home/away/europe etc but as circumstances change it's well out of the budgets for a lot of families. 

I'm 47 for adult and 2 kids. I'll probably get a 4th ticket so the Mrs can go too. Valentine's gift 😁. It's not cheap, sometimes not necessarily value for money, but I really don't think it's crazy as you suggested. Pay a lot more than that elsewhere.