Replay ticket information.

Prso's headband

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm 47 for adult and 2 kids. I'll probably get a 4th ticket so the Mrs can go too. Valentine's gift 😁. It's not cheap, sometimes not necessarily value for money, but I really don't think it's crazy as you suggested. Pay a lot more than that elsewhere.

Comes back to budgets. I've 2 kids myself and no danger could i afford to take them to every game at those prices

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm 47 for adult and 2 kids. I'll probably get a 4th ticket so the Mrs can go too. Valentine's gift 😁. It's not cheap, sometimes not necessarily value for money, but I really don't think it's crazy as you suggested. Pay a lot more than that elsewhere.

Looked at Manchester a couple of weeks back for an FA Cup weekend cause you could do Utd on the Sat and City on the Sunday.

Can’t remember who City had (think it was Rotherham or Doncaster) but tickets began at £15. United v Reading was £37 - £45.

10 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Comes back to budgets. I've 2 kids myself and no danger could i afford to take them to every game at those prices

Yeah mate, I get that.

Before having kids, me and the Mrs both went home and aways. We reckoned for tickets, travel and the refreshment package we were probably 4 to 5K per season. Couldn't afford anything near that now. I know where you're coming from about budgets, just differ on it being crazy prices.

14 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Looked at Manchester a couple of weeks back for an FA Cup weekend cause you could do Utd on the Sat and City on the Sunday.

Can’t remember who City had (think it was Rotherham or Doncaster) but tickets began at £15. United v Reading was £37 - £45.

London clubs can be pretty hefty too.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

19 quid

Cheers. Thinking it would've been a good time to take my girlfriend's son along, but £46 for what will probably be a freezing night...no thanks. I know it's Partick Thistle, but I remember hearing they allow kids in for a quid. 

9 minutes ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

Cheers. Thinking it would've been a good time to take my girlfriend's son along, but £46 for what will probably be a freezing night...no thanks. I know it's Partick Thistle, but I remember hearing they allow kids in for a quid. 

Adult 27, concession 19, juvenile 10.