Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prso's headband

Replay ticket information.

Recommended Posts


4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMy´╗┐Arse said:

I'm 47 for adult and 2 kids. I'll probably get a 4th ticket so the Mrs can go too. Valentine's gift ­čśü. It's not cheap, sometimes not necessarily value for money, but I really don't think it's crazy as you suggested. Pay a lot more than that elsewhere.

Comes back to budgets. I've 2 kids myself and no danger could i afford to take them to every game at those prices

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMy´╗┐Arse said:

I'm 47 for adult and 2 kids. I'll probably get a 4th ticket so the Mrs can go too. Valentine's gift ­čśü. It's not cheap, sometimes not necessarily value for money, but I really don't think it's crazy as you suggested. Pay a lot more than that elsewhere.

Looked at Manchester a couple of weeks back for an FA Cup weekend cause you could do Utd on the Sat and City on the Sunday.

CanÔÇÖt┬áremember who City had (think┬áit was Rotherham or Doncaster)┬ábut tickets began at ┬ú15. United v Reading was ┬ú37 - ┬ú45.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Comes back to budgets. I've 2 kids myself and no danger could i afford to take them to every game at those prices

Yeah mate, I get that.

Before having kids, me and the Mrs both went home and aways. We reckoned for tickets, travel and the refreshment package we were probably 4 to 5K per season. Couldn't afford anything near that now. I know where you're coming from about budgets, just differ on it being crazy prices.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Looked at Manchester a couple of weeks back for an FA Cup weekend cause you could do Utd on the Sat and City on the Sunday.

CanÔÇÖt┬áremember who City had (think┬áit was Rotherham or Doncaster)┬ábut tickets began at ┬ú15. United v Reading was ┬ú37 - ┬ú45.

London clubs can be pretty hefty too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMy´╗┐Arse said:

London clubs can be pretty hefty too.

IÔÇÖm have a┬ámembership for┬áArsenal and their prices start at like ┬ú49 a game.

The equivalent of Bar72 is like £120 a game if I remember rightly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, kingtom80 said:

             does Kilmarnock still get half of the gate money.:pipe:

yes unfortunately 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMy´╗┐Arse said:

19 quid

 

Cheers. Thinking it would've been a good time to take my girlfriend's son along, but £46 for what will probably be a freezing night...no thanks. I know it's Partick Thistle, but I remember hearing they allow kids in for a quid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

Cheers. Thinking it would've been a good time to take my girlfriend's son along, but £46 for what will probably be a freezing night...no thanks. I know it's Partick Thistle, but I remember hearing they allow kids in for a quid. 

Adult 27, concession 19, juvenile 10.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMy´╗┐Arse said:

Adult 27, concession 19, juvenile 10.

 

Exact same prices as Saturday night 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kingtom80 said:

             does Kilmarnock still get half of the gate money.:pipe:

No.  Killie get 40%.  20% goes to the home team and the rest is split 50/50.   Was same at Rugby Park.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...