I don't think Kenny Burns has much to worry about.

Bristoe1872

For any of the youngsters who want to know more about Kenneth, do yourselves a favour and watch “I Believe In Miracles”. It’s a cracker of a documentary about Brian Clough and Forest going from the 2nd division to winners of the European Cup 2 years in a row. 

https://123movies.la/movie/i-believe-in-miracles-7zpkojy/watching.html

19 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Nottingham Forest should 'tell Rangers where to go' if they do try to sign Joe Worrall:
Reds legend 'fed up with the club selling our best players'
If Rangers do try to buy defender Joe Worrall in the summer, Nottingham Forest “should tell them where to go”.
The centre-back is on a season-long loan with the Scottish club and has been speaking about his future, saying: “If they want to buy me for £30m in the summer, fantastic! If not, I’ll be happy to go back to Forest.”But European Cup winner Kenny Burns says the Reds should not even contemplate letting Worrall leave the City Ground.“I’m fed up with the club selling our best players,” Burns said. “We’ve done it too often in the past, with the likes of Jamaal Lascelles, Karl Darlow, Michael Dawson, Britt Assombalonga.
“We’ve sold plenty of our best players in the past, I’d like to see us keep Worrall.“I’ve said all along, Joe Worrall is a future Nottingham Forest captain.“If Rangers do want to buy him in the summer, I’d be telling them where to go. I’d have him back at the club in a heartbeat.”Worrall has made 22 appearances for Steven Gerrard’s side so far this season, including featuring in the Europa League and against old foes celtic.And Burns believes the experience will have done him good, preparing him for the challenge of trying to fight for his place back at Forest.
“He’ll have learnt a lot being on loan at Rangers, but I’d like to see him back and playing for Forest next season,” said the ex-defender.“I think he’ll be able to learn a lot from Michael Dawson, with all the experience he has got.“Rangers are a big club. The standard of football isn’t the best in Scotland, but it is still a big club and Worrall will be better for the experience.
He’ll be playing alongside good players, and against good players whenever Rangers face celtic. He’ll know how much those games mean to people up there.“Playing a bit of European football will have helped him too.“Hopefully he will come back to Forest a better player.”
https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/nottingham-forest-should-tell-Rangers-2531591

sounds great coming from an ex gers man, but  he could,nt get a regular game so he got punted.looks like burns dos,nt like us much.