McCulloch on Morelos

1 minute ago, Big Al II said:

Everyone wants a level playing field, we shouldn’t stop trying to get that. But it won’t be easy.

Is it about appeasing the hordes or an appreciation the referees treat him differently?

Both, he is treated differently by Refs and the media they go hand in hand. 

Yes he gets in the face of Refs just like every other player when they think they are hard done by, I don’t see the media calling for them to get psychological help. 

Alfredo is not a dirty player.

He may annoy the fuck out of defenders and the ref's at times, but that is their problem, not his.

He is targeted by all comers, by the media, the ref's and the oppo. Simply because he is good at what he does and the biggy, that he plays for us. Some of the faces he pulls are priceless, so what's the fucking problem?!

We are to be disadvantaged at all costs, that is now obvious and they use Alfredo in particular towards that aim.

He should not be sullied as it would make him a lesser player and it is for others to give him a fair crack of the whip, not the other way around.

One more contentious red card for him or CO intervention and the club seriously need to go to war, otherwise we are accepting the corruption and the fraud that the game here has now become and just roll over and have the bellies tickled.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So no other player gets away with jumping in and not a word is said about it. In fact it’s normally classed as being big hard working forward forward when your Scottish and don’t play for Rangers. 

Mate it's not about no other players jumping in. No one is saying there's fairness. Morelos doing it attracts refs attention, he keeps doing it, so he'll get booked for it. Shite, unfair, but more than likely. Ignoring other players and how they get treated, the way for Morelos not to get booked is for him to heed warnings.

Round and round and round

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I want a level playing field too mate. As much as you, as much as anyone. But we both know it's not happening any time soon.

I reckon I'm saying given that, we look to him to adapt or not. Adapting might mean he gets carded less, not adapting certainly won't.

I'd hope to see him adapt, so he can continue being the player he was up to red at Aberdeen. If he keeps doing what he does he'll be the player he is on Saturday more often than not. One in the stands.

And it's not changing everything as I posted earlier, it's about the petulance and needless stuff. I'm sure I've covered that.

I’m hearing you mate 

But I also think he shouldn’t have to change, he didn’t kick out at McKenna and if it wasn’t him involved it would’ve been largely glossed over. Powers kick to Jacks head is a prime example. 

23 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He may annoy the fuck out of defenders and the ref's at times, but that is their problem, not his.

He is targeted by all comers, by the media, the ref's and the oppo. Simply because he is good at what he does and the biggy, that he plays for us. Some of the faces he pulls are priceless, so what's the fucking problem?!

We are to be disadvantaged at all costs, that is now obvious and they use Alfredo in particular towards that aim.

He should not be sullied as it would make him a lesser player and it is for others to give him a fair crack of the whip, not the other way around.

One more contentious red card for him or CO intervention and the club seriously need to go to war, otherwise we are accepting the corruption and the fraud that the game here has now become and just roll over and have the bellies tickled.

Totally agree. He’s being targeted and the majority know why. 

He stands up to the big physical bullies in our game who think they can do what they like on the park. The faces of guys like McKenna and Berra after they’ve played against Morelos tells it all. Levine, McInnes and the entire MSM cannot cope that he’s not bending over and accepting a pumping. 

I hope he doesn’t change. He has a whole league rattled and they’re absolutely gunning for him. If our squad all battled like he does we’d cruise this league. 

29 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Personally I think we've passed the point already. Action is needed now. 

I thought a precident had been set when they took no action on Morelos against the tarriers, a kick has to be deemed violent conduct, the kick (if you can call it that) was not violent, nor did it have a chance of endangering that wank McKenna unfortunately, so what was the actual red for?