No further action against Power

Well that just puts it to bed once and for all. We are being cheated plain and simple how anyone can look at that not think he is endangering Jack is a cheating taig bastard.

I take it Broadfoot didn’t even get looked at for taking out Defoe on the halfway line for a second yellow. 

53 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

Now if that had been Morelos or indeed any Ranger and not Power...........the roof would have caved in by now .

There would have been a barrage of moral outrage from the usual suspects.  But, funnily enough hardly an eyebrow has been raised.

It tells you everything you need to know.

37 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well that just puts it to bed once and for all. We are being cheated plain and simple how anyone can look at that not think he is endangering Jack is a cheating taig bastard.

I take it Broadfoot didn’t even get looked at for taking out Defoe on the halfway line for a second yellow. 

Broadfoot was not even reviewed as far as I know.

If McGregor gets done tomorrow, our club need to be asking some uncomfortable questions of the SFA.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Can you imagine if a fenian was kicked in the head, in fact I can feel a song coming on 😂 

Shocking decision and I don’t care if he would have been missing for them but maybe we’ll get the last laugh.

Let's all sit and wait and see what he gets a red card for against the tarriers 

6 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Broadfoot was not even reviewed as far as I know.

If McGregor gets done tomorrow, our club need to be asking some uncomfortable questions of the SFA.

I’m hoping that’s why we’re keeping our powder dry but it’s more likely the club will take another boot in the baws without a retaliation 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Why would he. He doesn't play for Rangers any more.

That's the thing actually come to think of it, how can they go against the refs and upgrade a yellow for that hibs guy but they can't (read: fucking wont!) go against the refs and downgrade the most retarded fucking red you'll ever see against Candeias?

Fucking sick of this blatant bullshit.

Don't know what the club can do but fuck all is not acceptable.

7 minutes ago, Grundy said:

Surely now the club must speak up about the blatant bias against us.  It's as if the SFA and SPFL are saying " Yes we are going to continue to try to fuck you up at every opportunity, what you going to do about it ? "

The Power incident was significantly worse and more dangerous than what Morelos did to McKenna.