No further action against Power

1 hour ago, Reformation Bear said:

A case of quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.    

…………...but that notion would be a gulf too far for the Scottish football authorities.    

Makes you wonder what they'd try to do if Rangers took matters a bit more into their own hands and simply refused to comply with ridiculous (or ridiculously biased) judgements against Rangers.     Pitchforks, rebellion and all that.  A long overdue evolution of the traditional Rangers way? 

My latin is rusty but is that "who jails the jailers?"

34 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I get where you're coming from mate, but it will now be blatantly obvious to King that scum fc and the authorities stand in his way for what he is trying to achieve by their foul means. To maximise his ROI he needs us to take that title. Gerrard will be seriously unhappy what's going for reasons of football, so I would speculate that he will act, because King is the last man on the planet to stand by and watch anyone fuck him for money, because ultimately that is what is happening here.

He is a wide boy who doesn't give one fuck whether he makes money by fair or foul means and I doubt he will be letting some taig cabal rob him of what he sees as his. Don't make the mistake of thinking his lack of higher education makes him a fool. He has been resourceful enough to get him this far without it.

I do expect a play from him, but when or in what form who knows. What is going on here is conspiracy and corruption and we need to be mighty careful as to our next steps to prevent any blowback. We've already been fucked for speaking out. Another dubious red card or CO call and tbh it will be inevitable, will be the tipping point, but as to the result of it is anyone's guess, but a stand has to be made.

I also doubt there were deals done for him to be approved FPP, as that works both ways and could bring the whole stinking cabal down, which King would have no problem doing if he's on the losing side.

In the last 10 years this country has been turned on it's head by taigs, far less our club. There is no quick fix here, but there has to be some fight back and that includes from us, as we have been sleepwalking every step of the way.

Spot on BA.

Great post mate.

38 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Tell you the most blatant bit of this last week, hibs taking up the wrong un for their guy being cited and upgraded to red in the same match, two sellik players had assaults on Hibs players and another had the worst dive you will see all season, fuck all said, no citing, and the Hibs board saying fuck all. 

And the media playing their part ,especially regards the dive of all dives 

It is obvious for.me 

39 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Tell you the most blatant bit of this last week, hibs taking up the wrong un for their guy being cited and upgraded to red in the same match, two sellik players had assaults on Hibs players and another had the worst dive you will see all season, fuck all said, no citing, and the Hibs board saying fuck all. 

I thought I read somewhere that they were pissed off that Johnson got cited. I'm sure someone with better resources than me can find it. Anyway your point is right, it is time to be heard. If McGregor gets suspended tomorrow then I hope the board have already prepared a statement saying enough is enough.

21 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Good point. Could it be something to do with Lawwells goal of merging the SFA/SPFL? Several clubs backed Lawwell's idea of creating a new governing body of which he would be president. Maybe bringing the game into disrepute over the disciplinary system then blaming it on Rangers will give Lawwell what he needs to get his merger through. 

I say this because only our club has been fined for speaking out on these matters, he managed to get the majority of teams to vote us out of the league, he was capable of merging the SFL with the SPL, and he and his res 12 have been one of the main protagonist of pushing for further punishments for Rangers. I definitely see the pattern they used before with place men, attacking our finances and punishments 

If he is doing all that and King is sitting back doing nothing .That would make him as bad as Whyte and Murray 

FFS, I've just read in the rabid, Sutton's scathing attack on the SFA CO process, on Powers and McGinn walking away.

They have hit rock bottom.

The CO is not up to the job. The whole disciplinary system is a shambles. They are not fit for purpose.

What does it take for him (Power) to get sent off, Jack to get decapitated?!

An unlikely champion? He does have a dig at us with his comment on getting kicked in the testicles.

Ironically enough it's now trial by the media on the SFA, but no doubt it will be balanced soon with the daily dose of demonisation of us.

Scum fc won't like this!

10 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Baby ceptic are a separate entity.

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Power’s challenge was a shocker but I’m probably in the minority here in saying that if a referee sees an incident and deals with it at the time then I think that should be the end of it.

Retrospective refereeing is fine for off the ball incidents that may have been missed and the like but I think you are setting a dangerous precedent if you start cieting players for events which were dealt with by referees at the time.

The way to start dealing with this inconstancy problem is to get referees who are trained to a higher calibre to begin with. The fact that the referees at the top level of the professional game in Scotland are part time is a joke. Complete amateur stuff and that’s just scratching the surface. Having one compliance officer and having anonymous judicial panels are also a shambles too.

I think that section is the crux of the issue. Wrong decisions can be made but there's increasing culture of 're-refereeing a game that needs to be stamped out. 

As far as I'm aware, the job of the compliance officer is to step in when off the ball incidents happen well away from the referee. These incidents should happen rarely in a.season. What we have now is a circus.

What they should be doing is coming down hard on managers and broadcasters who call on the c.o to look at something that s happened in a game. What we have instead are these idiots given a voice and taken seriously. It has to stop. 

Full time referees is a must in a full time league. 

What's happening now is that a system not fit for purpose is being inconsistently implemented, and we are getting the lions share of the poor decisions. 

14 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Power’s challenge was a shocker but I’m probably in the minority here in saying that if a referee sees an incident and deals with it at the time then I think that should be the end of it.

Retrospective refereeing is fine for off the ball incidents that may have been missed and the like but I think you are setting a dangerous precedent if you start cieting players for events which were dealt with by referees at the time.

The way to start dealing with this inconstancy problem is to get referees who are trained to a higher calibre to begin with. The fact that the referees at the top level of the professional game in Scotland are part time is a joke. Complete amateur stuff and that’s just scratching the surface. Having one compliance officer and having anonymous judicial panels are also a shambles too.

Fully agree. But we have tried to be honourable about it for too long and the whole system has slid down to the level of the lowest common denominator, that is, celtc and they currently hold practically all the cards. We don't have the ability to flip the table, so we have to play their game for now, if only to let the few remaining decent people see that the current system just doesn't work.

Basically if we're being cited for anything we either stick our heads in the sand or we call for the same for others so that there is at least some level of parity and others will know there are consequences if they mess us around. There's an ideal reality and a working reality and at the moment the ideal reality is so buried in green and grey muck we have little choice.