No further action against Power

1 hour ago, Grundy said:

Surely now the club must speak up about the blatant bias against us.  It's as if the SFA and SPFL are saying " Yes we are going to continue to try to fuck you up at every opportunity, what you going to do about it ? "

They are laughing at us. 

We have a wee pop just once and we get hammered for it and since then not a peep, while they do as they bloody well please and laugh up their sleeve at us. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They are laughing at us. 

We have a wee pop just once and we get hammered for it and since then not a peep, while they do as they bloody well please and laugh up their sleeve at us. 

That's the annoying part. We were charged and fined. At least three or four managers have come out since and slated the referees. celtic even released.a statement asking why Morelos wasn't cited. Nothing is said it really reported about it. 

Is Scotland apathetic to it? Or are they clever about how they do it while we leave ourselves open to retribution?

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

That's the annoying part. We were charged and fined. At least three or four managers have come out since and slated the referees. celtic even released.a statement asking why Morelos wasn't cited. Nothing is said it really reported about it. 

Is Scotland apathetic to it? Or are they clever about how they do it while we leave ourselves open to retribution?

They know they are untouchable they don’t need to be clever. 

The game is sliding into its death throes and everyone is patting the scum on the back while it happens. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They know they are untouchable they don’t need to be clever. 

The game is sliding into its death throes and everyone is patting the scum on the back while it happens. 

I don't get the stranglehold they have over Scottish football. Even back in 2012, they managed to manipulate the majority of other teams to vote us out of the league, and to help themselves to champions league revenue unchallenged, yet other teams seem to love them but despise us. 

really bizarre place we live in. One team controls pretty much everything, and nobody bats an eyelid. 

3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I don't get the stranglehold they have over Scottish football. Even back in 2012, they managed to manipulate the majority of other teams to vote us out of the league, and to help themselves to champions league revenue unchallenged, yet other teams seem to love them but despise us. 

really bizarre place we live in. One team controls pretty much everything, and nobody bats an eyelid. 

Baffles me as well, the voting out I got they hate us there was more money up for grabs, although the taigs rearranged the money split and fucked them on that. 

But surely they can’t hate us that much they are happy to see their own club get fucked over just to see us finish 2nd. 

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They are laughing at us. 

I think King has been silenced mate .I genuinely do .Whether it has anything to do with getting the club without any agro from Sfa 

I just don't believe this board are that fucking stupid to think there isn't corruption going on here 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Baffles me as well, the voting out I got they hate us there was more money up for grabs, although the taigs rearranged the money split and fucked them on that. 

But surely they can’t hate us that much they are happy to see their own club get fucked over just to see us finish 2nd. 

Seems that what happened to us was and could never be enough for them. I hate seeing how rich (in scottish terms) they fuckers have become because of what they managed to do to us. Just can't get my head around why they would cripple scottish football like that.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think King has been silenced mate .I genuinely do .Whether it has anything to do with getting the club without any agro from Sfa 

I just don't believe this board are that fucking stupid to think there isn't corruption going on here 

Then he’s part of the problem then. 

The fouls on our players are worsening,  At what point does violent conduct become a criminal charge? Are managers telling their players to play this way? Do managers have assurances that if their players are booked for playing in this way,  that they will get off with it. I can't help but feel the game is rigged after this decision.

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

Seems that what happened to us was and could never be enough for them. I hate seeing how rich (in scottish terms) they fuckers have become because of what they managed to do to us. Just can't get my head around why they would cripple scottish football like that.

The plan imo, was kill us off make the league that farcical they could petition UEFA to get a move out of Scotland for the good of the Scottish game and Bobs your uncle. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Then he’s part of the problem then. 

I know I'm in the minority CB .I hate the man .It's all about his ego .Just as it was with DM .He will get all the shares he needs at 5th of of what many paid for them .

Forgetting the SG scenario which has clearly won the fans over .The man is doing nothing for this club against our many enemies .

Can you imagine 9  years ago .That our club would be so open to attacks and clear bias against us from the people that run our game .And that no one at our club appears to give 2 fucks 

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The plan imo, was kill us off make the league that farcical they could petition UEFA to get a move out of Scotland for the good of the Scottish game and Bobs your uncle. 

Killing us off most certainly was what they wanted. They got the second best thing though. They crippled us for a period of time and lined their pockets with close to £150,000,000 unchallenged.

12 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Killing us off most certainly was what they wanted. They got the second best thing though. They crippled us for a period of time and lined their pockets with close to £150,000,000 unchallenged.

Imo, they are still financially robbing us by targeting our brand, our players reputations and market values. robbing our points, giving the club fines and opponents trying to injure our players with horrendous tackles which would ultimately lead to medical bills. I hope our board wake up to this as we need to see a return on their investment so they can reinvest.

3 hours ago, gogzy said:

The compliance officer needs a compliance officer is a great line.  :lol:

A case of quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.    

…………...but that notion would be a gulf too far for the Scottish football authorities.    

Makes you wonder what they'd try to do if Rangers took matters a bit more into their own hands and simply refused to comply with ridiculous (or ridiculously biased) judgements against Rangers.     Pitchforks, rebellion and all that.  A long overdue evolution of the traditional Rangers way? 

2 hours ago, Grundy said:

Surely now the club must speak up about the blatant bias against us.  It's as if the SFA and SPFL are saying " Yes we are going to continue to try to fuck you up at every opportunity, what you going to do about it ? "

Club dont understand how players get cited, they just know how to appeal. They are complicit.