Sign in to follow this  
Orange and Blue

***OFFICIAL Rangers V St Johnstone THREAD***

Need to be trying to rack up the goals big time in the next 3 games, their's is 10 better and we've got on paper 3 really easy games which we need to be taking advantage of

8 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Would drop Arfield for Davis, he’s looked out of sorts last couple of games I think. 

I would also do that, Arfields been moaning about bumps and bruises. think we need to freshening it up at that area of the attack.

Leeds_Bear likes this

Can guarantee Tony Watt won’t be missing free headers from 2 yards out and that sleekit tarrier bastard MOH will be chasing down 60 yard lost causes unlike against the tarriers. 

Hope we put 6 by them after their pathetic showings against the taigs, whilst giving everything against us just before Christmas

BridgeIsBlue and Kaydubya11 like this

Foderingham

Tav Katic Goldson Barisic 

Davis McCrorie Arfield

Candeias Defoe Kent

Only reason I’m dropping Jack is that these are the kind of games you don’t need him and Mcrorie playing together and Davis is more creative.

I don't think either Defoe of Lafferty are good at the lone striker so I would like to see them play together in a flat 4-2-2. The game is at Ibrox afterall.

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

King Wes

Tavernier Goldson Worrall Halliday

Jack McCrorie Kamara

Candeias Defoe Kent

Don’t particularly want 433 with Defoe but playing with 2 means Lafferty starts and I’d rather shite on my hands and clap

This thread must be a wet dream for you mate, with everyone having to pick Wes in goal? ūüėā

ForeverAndEver likes this

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I don't think either Defoe of Lafferty are good at the lone striker so I would like to see them play together in a flat 4-2-2. The game is at Ibrox afterall.

I'm confident of a win but I'm sure we will need more than 8 outfield player's..??:cheerio:. 

Rum Ham and .Williamson. like this