***OFFICIAL Rangers V St Johnstone THREAD***

Orange and Blue

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Hope to fuck they do drop points on Sunday. Don't know if it means that much really, but Rodgers is yet to win at Rugby Park.

Can see it happening, it’s always a tough place to go, even for teams who are playing well, never mind their away form.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

St Johnstone were woeful last game, no doubt efforts will be doubled at Ibrox, they are one of those teams that can always serve up a good performance if we don't start the game properly.

Hope Defoe has a partner for this game, for me it has to be a flat 442 with Lafferty starting.

14 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

St Johnstone were woeful last game, no doubt efforts will be doubled at Ibrox, they are one of those teams that can always serve up a good performance if we don't start the game properly.

Hope Defoe has a partner for this game, for me it has to be a flat 442 with Lafferty starting.

I reckon we'll see the flat 442. 

Lafferty and Defoe aren't suited to that lone striker role. Both work better with a partner. 

Wes

Tav Goldson Katic Barasic

Jack

candeias   Mcrorie    Kent

Davis or Arfield

Defoe

Would be interesting 

23 hours ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Davis has been pish in every game he’s played for me. Wouldn’t be rushing to start him but understand he needs minutes.

Do you manage a Sunday team mate, or are you actually SG?

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Yes

well i will take your word on that as i have never seen him play for them, but he has been pretty rubbish when playing for Rangers as well!! (sorry bored at work waiting to get to the airport to go home)

Fod

Tav             Goldson       Worral         Barisic

McCrorie

Jack                                                    Arfield

Kent

Defoe                       Lafferty

* Candeias has been rotten for two games now

** Kamara & Davis to get 30 minutes

3-0 Rangers - Lafferty, Defoe & Kent 

The way I see it is we are playing the same formation and starting lineup in the next couple of games anyway due to suspensions so we should expect the same 11 and formation on Wednesday against Kilmarnock. Hoping we start well, and if we do make the most of it. 

4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Hope Stevie is prepared for a barrage of questions that have nothing to do with the St Johnstone game at the press conference.

Certain to be questions about Shagger, Morelos, the role of the compliance officer, Kilmarnock's pitch and maybe a wee querie into what SG bought his wife for Valentines (I'd have bought her edible knickers).

11 hours ago, badjon said:

The way I see it is we are playing the same formation and starting lineup in the next couple of games anyway due to suspensions so we should expect the same 11 and formation on Wednesday against Kilmarnock. Hoping we start well, and if we do make the most of it. 

Alfredo will play on Wednesday mate

Archived