***OFFICIAL Rangers V St Johnstone THREAD***

Orange and Blue

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Today was a chance to put pressure on celtic, and they totally shat the bed, raging 

I don't think they have been under real pressure at all this season. I don't think the scum dressing room thought at any stage this season they weren't going to win the league. Not because they are brilliant but because of how inconsistent we are. We can't put 5-6 wins in a row in the league. 

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

You can’t blame Defoe when the rest play like Morelos is up front. 

Davis btw is an absolute joke and dire into the bargain, awful awful player

If Davis hadn’t been an ex Ranger he wouldn’t be here.

Sutton and co conned us with Defoe, saying the scum missed a trick not signing him.

17 minutes ago, williamorange81 said:

Midfield is absolute pish the 3 that started today are all 2 similar.Need a threat from the middle of the park a player that can shoot.And your trying to score and you bring on Middleton and coulibally enough said

We need a goalscoring midfielder, someone willing to get forward, get on the end of things and shoot from outside the box.  All our midfielders do is pass it out wide or backwards.  Goldson is more willing to try a through ball than any of the midfielders.

Players and management deserve a kick in the balls for that today. Simply not good enough. And folk saying that banning Morelos theve got what they want, then its an absolute riddy. With the experience and quality in our squad, if we cant beat an average St.Johnstone team, then fuck them, they dont deserve the title. Maybe we were expecting too much too soon, I don't know?? We have been the creators of our own downfall today, cant blame opposition players, cant blame refs, we have fucked it under our own accord. We have ran out of excuses.

Five defeats in a row for St Johnstone, they come to Ibrox and are given as easy a 90 minutes as they could wish for and in fact should have nicked all three points in the end. 

Tarriers are winning this at a canter again and likely another treble, unless someone else can stop them in the Cup as I don't see our lot doing it. 

Said it before and I will say it again we do not have enough winners throughout the squad. We are a bang average football team with mostly bang average players.i knew they would struggle again against a team that sets up to defend they are so fucking predictable. No surrender don't make me fucking laugh. This team do not have the bottle to win any kind of trophy never mind the league title. 

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Players and management deserve a kick in the balls for that today. Simply not good enough. And folk saying that banning Morelos theve got what they want, thrn its an absolute riddy. With the experience and quality in our squad, ic we cant beat an average St.Johnstone team, then fuck them, dont de

We drew away to Dundee this season. I pointed that out as my basis why I think cements how we won't win the league and got criticism for it. I said we simply didn't have the consistency or the players to win it but others disagreed. I'd love to know what they saw that I missed. Did we look like winning this game at any point? It was a shite performance from beginning to end which has happened numerous times this season. 

The passing is slow, the movement is average which is perfect for these teams. Contrast how the scum usually sweep these sides away with quicker passing and movement which they can't handle. If you play static one pace against these sides you are going nowhere. 

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

If Davis hadn’t been an ex Ranger he wouldn’t be here.

Sutton and co conned us with Defoe, saying the scum missed a trick not signing him.

I thought Davis has always been overated tbh. Didn't rate him last time either. Now he is utter pish, not just pish

Defoe’s been a shocker of singing , he can’t play in our system so he shouldn’t be signed end of story , if you need to changed the full team to get a player a touch of the ball you shouldn’t be signing that player 

Just now, Cedrick said:

Defoe’s been a shocker of singing , he can’t play in our system so he shouldn’t be signed end of story , if you need to changed the full team to get a player a touch of the ball you shouldn’t be signing that player 

We can't create for shit. We can't sign another Morelos who basically does the lot himself. Signing Defoe is fine but we had to sign that creative midfielder to feed him and we didn't.

I hate defeatists, but even I have to conceded the league (never thought I'd say that - I should have cashed out this morning). That was fucking ABYSMAL. Hang your heads in shame. We should have played the under 17's.

On a positive note. Kamara looked good and Kent made the effort (we rely too much on him and Morelos). Davis was woeful, as was the stop/start usual performance from the ref. 

Pumped, pumped, pumped, pumped, pumped, yet they caused us problems. That's got to be a mentality issue.

From what I’ve seen of Burke at celtic so far he looks like exactly the type of signing we needed in January. He gets the ball and his first thought is to run at people with pace and power. With the exception of Kent, who does it on occasions, we don’t have anybody who does that and games like today and last week just highlight it even more.

4 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

We drew away to Dundee this season. I pointed that out as my basis why I think cements how we won't win the league and got criticism for it. I said we simply didn't have the consistency or the players to win it but others disagreed. I'd love to know what they saw that I missed. Did we look like winning this game at any point? It was a shite performance from beginning to end which has happened numerous times this season. 

The passing is slow, the movement is average which is perfect for these teams. Contrast how the scum usually sweep these sides away with quicker passing and movement which they can't handle. If you play static one pace against these sides you are going nowhere. 

All true, and more damning is that the players obviously know it too.

It cannot possibly be enjoyable to run about without knowing what you're supposed to do, too timid to try something different, and not good enough to execute basics.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

We can't create for shit. We can't sign another Morelos who basically does the lot himself. Signing Defoe is fine but we had to sign that creative midfielder to feed him and we didn't.

Should just have plodded along with Laff as back up then , Gerrards even sacrificed the buffalo ,our best player most effective roll up top himself to get Defoe in the team and changed the full system and team in games 

Archived