***OFFICIAL Rangers V St Johnstone THREAD***

Orange and Blue

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too many St Johnstone players getting forward so Worral actually doing well in that centre left back position. Wonder if he could do well in a proper left back position, mibee allowing the more skilful and pacier Barisic to push up on the left hand side.

Rest of the team not getting their act together, though Kamara has done well to find space and made a few good passes. 

Just now, BigBearButt said:

Davis is rotten. To make it worse he is also a shite bag. How many 50 50 challenges is he going to be allowed to pull out of?! 

I just don't understand what he's supposed to bring to this team. He doesn't offer the crunching tackles to break up play, deft through balls to create a great chance, and doesn't seem to want to shoot.

Small sideways passes that the other players don't seem to expect is what we're generally getting here - a virtual passenger in the opposition half.

*hopefully he now scores a fantastic hattrick, naturally.

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Not too many St Johnstone players getting forward so Worral actually doing well in that centre left back position. Wonder if he could do well in a proper left back position, mibee allowing the more skilful an pacier Barisic to push up on the left hand side.

Rest of the team not getting their act together, though Kamara has done well to find space and made a few good passes. 

You say that, but Barasic has been really poor for me. 

Let’s get Middleton on for Candeias and Lafferty on for Davis and put two up top at half time.

I know it ain’t gonna happen but this is gash and we will struggle to get anything out of the game if we continue with this dross.

Foderingham

Tavernier Goldson Worrall Barisic

Kent McCrorie Kamara Middleton

Defoe Lafferty

Archived