***OFFICIAL Rangers V St Johnstone THREAD***

Orange and Blue

Embarrassing performance yet again & basically just wrote off the rest of our season today

But it'll be the same shite again next week in the cup, 1 good result and Gerrard is the guy to take us to 55 again

Sooner people realise he's clueless the better, some of the decesions he makes are unforgivable, even for a rookie manager. His signings have been pish, we've relied on a guy signed by a previous manager to carry us through this season & he's been tactically outdone by at least 3 managers in this shitty league already

The fact is if Gerrard wasn't half the player he was he would've been hounded out the door by now by the fans, just like Pedro was. 

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

From what I’ve seen of Burke at celtic so far he looks like exactly the type of signing we needed in January. He gets the ball and his first thought is to run at people with pace and power. With the exception of Kent, who does it on occasions, we don’t have anybody who does that and games like today and last week just highlight it even more.

Aye we needed that creativity through the middle and cunts thought Davis was the answer. 

Moronic. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Aye we needed that creativity through the middle and cunts thought Davis was the answer. 

Moronic. 

I thought Davis would be a decent signing provided it was as a piece of a bigger puzzle but by not signing somebody who can offer us creativity and directness between the lines in the final third, his signing now looks absolutely pointless. I refuse to believe that people at the club we’re daft enough to think that he would be the one to address those issues.

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

From what I’ve seen of Burke at celtic so far he looks like exactly the type of signing we needed in January. He gets the ball and his first thought is to run at people with pace and power. With the exception of Kent, who does it on occasions, we don’t have anybody who does that and games like today and last week just highlight it even more.

You're having a laugh.

The tarriers first thought is to try and get a penalty from a challenge on the halfway line. Kent offers us ten times more than that. 

Embarrassing post.

1 hour ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

With or without Morelos there have been too many of these performances. Same problems season after season. No creativity to break down teams and no fight when results need to be ground out!. Until we get a team where 7-8 can perform week in week out we are going nowhere. At present no one wants to take responsibility or grab the game by the scruff of the neck. Toothless indeed.

How many times have we fucked up after the scum being on a downer and totally given them a boost straight away over last 4 years 

Even after 5minutes today you seen the lack of motivation 

Really not convinced by Barisic for us. Signed on the back of some decent enough displays vs us (nothing more I’m willing to bet) and for a decent sum of money. Delivery is crap, defending is suspect

Davis another one, he’s finished

Some of the recruitment has really been baffling, for every Kent we have had 4 or 5 wasters 

11 minutes ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

You're having a laugh.

The tarriers first thought is to try and get a penalty from a challenge on the halfway line. Kent offers us ten times more than that. 

Embarrassing post.

Go and watch the two Kilmarnock games and the game today and tell me that we don’t serioualt lack a player who is direct and a powerful runner in the way that Burke has shown himself to be for the tarriers so far.

If you want to focus on acting all über and staunch and saying i’m embarrassing because I happen to think that celtic have a player who is exactly the type of player that we lack then fill your boots but that doesn’t change the fact that we struggled to create more than one half decent chance today against a side that Burke ripped apart on his own last weekend.

Just an awful game, ref was a shambles as well although I'm not blaming him  Defoe has to play in a 2, simply doesn't work up top himself. Did had a good game, kept us in it and I thought Kanara looked decent, the only positives though. Goldson was absolutely dire today but you could label that at a few players

30 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

How many times have we fucked up after the scum being on a downer and totally given them a boost straight away over last 4 years 

Even after 5minutes today you seen the lack of motivation 

It seems like every single time.

1 minute ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Just an awful game, ref was a shambles as well although I'm not blaming him  Defoe has to play in a 2, simply doesn't work up top himself. Did had a good game, kept us in it and I thought Kanara looked decent, the only positives though. Goldson was absolutely dire today but you could label that at a few players

Goldson looked like the slowest player I have ever seen, a bombscare.

Utter fucking dross.

Two games in a row that we've not looked like scoring. 

We're shite without Morelos. If he isn't holding up woeful punts by Goldson, then he's dragging CBs out wide and taking them on 1vs1. We're a 1 man team.

Embarrassing performance and you could see it coming from the start. The lack of desire and urgency was astounding from some of them. They just don't get it.

A weekend in which we should have ramped the pressure right up on the tarriers and we've shat it. 

Just watched the post match interview with SG.   Seems he's told them straight that its not good enough.    Wondering though if he's lost some of the dressing room.    He can't keep pitching up in front of the cameras and openly saying the team did not do what he expected from them.   They are either not good enough to do what he wants them to do ore they are sort of downing tools and doing a bit of a ManU on him.   Just wondering.

The other message might be more aimed at Dave King ie there needs to be a bit of a clearout and better quality brought in.

42 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Just back from the game and fuckin disgusted. An embarrassing pityful performance and the league is over. Fuckin useless. 

The lad who sits to my right said about 80 minutes, 'how can a team managed my S G have so little fight and determination to win such an important game' I had to admit it was a question I could not answer. 

6 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Utter fucking dross.

Two games in a row that we've not looked like scoring. 

We're utter shite without Morelos. If he isn't holding up woeful punts by Goldson, then he's dragging CBs out wide and taking them on 1vs1. We're a 1 man team.

Embarrassing performance and you could see it coming from the start. The lack of desire and urgency was astounding from some of them. They just don't get it.

A weekend in which we should have ramped the pressure right up on the tarriers and we've shat it. 

So disappointed your right the players had no urgency.

We missed Morelos nipping at them And McGregor shouting from the back.

You turn up at home games not knowing if the players are  going to turn up.

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

The lad who sits to my right said about 80 minutes, 'how can a team managed my S G have so little fight and determination to win such an important game' I had to admit it was a question I could not answer. 

I was concerned before the game that we would struggle to score without Morelos but I wasn't expecting such a clueless spineless performance against an awful team

SG very scathing about the team in the post match interview.   Raging even.    I don't know how to post the interview into RM but when somebody does post it its guaranteed to generate a lot of comment.   Made me wonder if SG has lost a bit of the dressing room as he's clearly not getting the responses from squad that he expects to see. 

Archived