***OFFICIAL Rangers V St Johnstone THREAD***

Orange and Blue

Well that was such a bore fest. 90 mins without testing their goalie or back four..  we lack any type of intelligence in the middle and folks crying and moaning about Davis should remember that he actually is playing exactly like he did in his 1st spell at the club.  He was never a talisman before and certainly isn’t now.  Kamara for me was the only plus as he was industrious but again offered nothing going forward.

we deserved a point at the most.  The worst thing for me is that stjohnstone came for a point and got after being destroyed by celtic a week ago and we couldn’t do anything about it because we missed one guy.    

A lot of this squad won’t see us win a title as they don’t have the win at all costs mentality needed to succeed as a Rangers player.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

BuT, bUt, BuT hE WoRkS hArD FoR tHe TeAm

literally the only argument in his favour i’ve heard. let’s ignore the fact he hasn’t beaten a man since signing for us two years ago. tinpot no marks play wingers who’s best attribute is work rate, not us. 

16 hours ago, Ivybank said:

See all the candeias lovers are quiet, shite against Cowdenbeath, Killie ,Aberdeen ,today ,his sitter summed him up a bottle merchant ,who still can't take a man on. No wonder he's failed in 6 different leagues, but he runs about a lot!

Should've burst the net with an easy chance, just burst the bubble but along with ther rest of them, no urgency, no tactics, no hunger, in fact shambolic, looked like a team who had surrendered the title, Foderingham and Kent excluded ! Strange performance.

Archived