Fouls on Morelos. Any geeky statisticians

It annoys me that Morelos gets booked for repeated petty fouls when he’s getting scythed down all over the place. Refs book him for the 4 th foul not counting that 5-6 diff players have had a go at him. 

My impression is he has more fouls committed on him than by him. 

More bookings against him than against his opponents that foul him.  

Hes the most fouled player I remember since Cooper. 

Also I like a player that will look after himself. Our older fans will remember wee Bud Johnston. 

I think if any of us are geeky enough to have these stats  it’s good to have them out there to change the narrative.  

6 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

It annoys me that Morelos gets booked for repeated petty fouls when he’s getting scythed down all over the place. Refs book him for the 4 th foul not counting that 5-6 diff players have had a go at him. 

Also I like a player that will look after himself. Our older fans will remember wee Bud Johnston. 

I think if any of us are geeky enough to have these stats  it’s good to have them out there to change the narrative.  

Maybe suggest a stats tab for the official club web page.

12 hours ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Can someone do a lot of intelligent good work for me, so I can offer up some lazy half arsed assessment of it please? 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Fair enough. 

Raises a decent point though. No idea how or where he’d get these stats from. 

His main point - surely pretty much every striker in the land suffers more fouls than he commits. That's exactly what I would expect. 

What I was asking was if anyone had these stats. I think Morelos gets fouled more and gets booked more than the average striker. But maybe it’s just my bias.  I’m not going to watch every game and count this. I just wondered if these stats were available.  

We’re all on the same side remember 

10 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Fair enough. 

Raises a decent point though. No idea how or where he’d get these stats from. 

The apathy and the asswipes within our support would kill that stone dead . We would indeed just give the guy pelters for trying to prove something