Petition to sack Clare Whyte

terry739

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

That is superb research mate . I'm sure a few tits will have a dig . I think most bears will appreciate that find

Incredible though

You can manipulate stats no probs.

But those are the true stats, I'd love to see them manipulated against us.

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Mate you're insinuating a club's actions in forcing strike action by refs has resulted in subsequent turn around in fortunes with disciplinary matters then largely going in the scums favour........ If only stats supported that 😉👇👍

Fair Play Table Stats

2010/2011 season we finished 2nd, scum were 6th.

Compliance Officer Vincent Lunny starts in the new role October 2011

2011/2012 season we were 2nd bottom with more than double the scum yellow cards.

Since then the scum have finished top other than 2 seasons when they finished 2nd.

This season they're on 22 yellows, less than 1 per game. The rest of the league  ranges from 40 to 55 yellows.

NB

From when I could find fair play  records started until the end of the season prior to the compliance officer introduction, the scum averaged 3rd place in the table.

Decisions have been going for them since at least 2004. Red and yellow stats show that. It's not just the strike that changed things.

21 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Decisions have been going for them since at least 2004. Red and yellow stats show that. It's not just the strike that changed things.

Imo the strike brought things to a head. A compliance officer was introduced shortly afterwards. They got refs sacked, and then gained positions of influence in committees from Scotland to UEFA. Lots changed. I'd agree.

We can say decisions have went in their favour since 2004, but the fair play and compliance charges stats paint a very clear picture. The clearest of trends.

One few if any, other than @ForeverAndEver and his comrade BP9, can dispute.

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Imo the strike brought things to a head. A compliance officer was introduced shortly afterwards. They got refs sacked, and then gained positions of influence in committees from Scotland to UEFA. Lots changed. I'd agree.

We can say decisions have went in their favour since 2004, but the fair play and compliance charges stats paint a very clear picture. The clearest of trends.

One few if any, other than @ForeverAndEver, can dispute.

HI.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We can say decisions have went in their favour since 2004, but the fair play and compliance charges stats paint a very clear picture.

One few if any, other than @ForeverAndEver, can dispute.

The fair play stats go to 2004 though and the picture doesn't change back then. I think the CO's deliberations are just another layer of skewed decisions. Obviously from 2011 the compliance stats added to the fair play stats paint a deeper picture, but that's only because there was no compliance officer before then.

I dont think the strikes brought things to a head so much as they provided an opportunity to extend further what was already happening. The filth started to apply pressure from the start of MON's time. That's where it began. I think the CO was just another layer of bureaucracy that the tims drove in order to tighten a grip they were already developing.

17 minutes ago, Inigo said:

The fair play stats go to 2004 though and the picture doesn't change back then. I think the CO's deliberations are just another layer of skewed decisions. Obviously from 2011 the compliance stats added to the fair play stats paint a deeper picture, but that's only because there was no compliance officer before then.

I dont think the strikes brought things to a head so much as they provided an opportunity to extend further what was already happening. The filth started to apply pressure from the start of MON's time. That's where it began. I think the CO was just another layer of bureaucracy that the tims drove in order to tighten a grip they were already developing.

You may be right, as I say stats can be manipulated and shouldn't accepted per se. But from when stats were introduced averaging 3rd place, peaking at 6th rank, CO introduced then the scum become 1st and occasionally 2nd in the same stats, with zero retrospective charges. That's incredible regardless of why.

Unless they're unbelievably well behaved in a disciplinary searching we can see from numerous clips they're absolutely not.

Signed ..... it cost fuck all to do it .... it may come to fuck all ..... it may not ..... I also put on the lottery ... it also may come to fuck all ..... it may not ..... point is ... if you don't act .... any non participation will always and forever result in absolutely .... fuck all .... :p:

:UK:

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You may be right, as I say stats can be manipulated and shouldn't accepted per se. But from when stats were introduced averaging 3rd place, peaking at 6th rank, CO introduced then the scum become 1st and occasionally 2nd in the same stats, with zero retrospective charges. That's incredible regardless of why.

Unless they're unbelievably well behaved in a disciplinary searching we can see from numerous clips they're absolutely not.

I am right. Except that the stats are available from 2005, not 2004 as I said. I listed the summation here a few months back...

For the 5 seasons before McDonald gate we were behind them in the disciplinary table. Often by quite a bit.

110 yellows behind them, 11 reds (up to a few months ago) across the 10 seasons we've been in the same league since 2005.

Before that I don't know, but I suspect during MoN's time it started to skew in their favour.

14 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.change.org/p/scottish-football-association-clare-whyte-sfa-compliance-officer-to-resign&ved=2ahUKEwj4_Lzbzb3gAhXL0KQKHdWxBbQQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw04gHySqw7FRA81RMF9kgiI

It takes literally seconds.

If you agree, do it. If you're generally apathetic, please just commit several seconds of your life to doing something constructive. If you're against it, what's your solution, what are you doing to demonstrate disgust with what's happening?

Trying to sign it , probably my internet connection , but will keep doing so until it's done . 

Having said that , is this really the answer ? It's a start , granted , but tbh , we need Rangers to step up to the plate here . All very well fans playing their part , but do we get listened to ? I'm not so sure . 

The club , on the other hand , have been left wanting so far . From the very first game of the season , when officials admitted to not seeing an incident regarding Alfredo Morelos , yet incredibly produced a red card , the club should have left the authorities in no uncertain terms that was unacceptable . 

In fact so timid are we , that when we rightfully stand up for ourselves , when Candeias celebrates a goal at St Mirren , you just know that when the authorities charge us , we would accept it . All the while , when c....c release an official statement criticising the lack of action against one of OUR players , we respond with . . . . nothing . We don't complain of parity of charges for bringing the game into disrepute , but more importantly , we say nothing of someone else commenting on our player . 

Everyone of us knew what that tarriers statement was for - it was to pressurise refs into taking action on , arguably , our best player , and , guess what ,  within 4 games its worked , and other than the obligatory appeal , we say , and do  . . . . .nothing .

Ill sign this petition , but I sometimes wonder if it's against the right person(s) . 

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

One few if any, other than @ForeverAndEver and his comrade BP9, can dispute.

These 2 are small potatoes to the others in denial 

It's behaviour unbecoming from some of the others 😉 

11 hours ago, tannerall said:

I'm starting a petition asking Claire Whyte to explain the offside rule. 

(Seriously, there's not a lot of info on this woman, no pictures. Found two newspaper reports on her appointment, she only has experience of "grass roots football" apparently, whatever that is.  So what exactly are her qualifications and experience ? )

From CRO ...

clare-whyte-sns.jpg

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

We need faces in front of cameras 

That is what will push it .And we won't 

The board won't or can't publicly say anything on this until they have exhausted the process for complaining about this but I can't see what's stopping Supporters Voice  questioning the CO role. 

My question would be ....

The CO job seems to be a position of "in name only", as CW takes no part in the proceedings So, who is in charge when it comes to citing players and leading the process?

How does the process work?
If Scottish Professional Football League clubs decide to appeal against a decision, they must prove that an obvious error has been made.

They have until 13:00 on the first working day after the match to lodge their intention to appeal, and their case must be submitted by 17:00 the next day.

The player or any other personnel cannot attend the hearings, which will be a video conference between a tribunal of trained, independent judicial panel members.

As of this season, the SFA's compliance officer plays no part in the proceedings.

In cases of unseen offences of serious foul play and violent conduct, the match referee is no longer asked to provide a statement of opinion.

Instead the compliance officer asks a three-person panel to review whether a sending-off offence occurred. Only where all three individuals agree that a sending-off offence occurred will a notice of complaint be raised.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45527956

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

The board won't or can't publicly say anything on this until they have exhausted the process for complaining about this but I can't see what's stopping Supporters Voice  questioning the CO role. 

My question would be ....

The CO job seems to be a position of "in name only", as CW takes no part in the proceedings So, who is in charge when it comes to citing players and leading the process?

It's make it up as you go along 

It's same when they convene the emergency meetings 

So far, only to get beggars off and get Rangers players done