Petition to sack Clare Whyte

terry739

7 hours ago, Inigo said:

I am right. Except that the stats are available from 2005, not 2004 as I said. I listed the summation here a few months back...

For the 5 seasons before McDonald gate we were behind them in the disciplinary table. Often by quite a bit.

110 yellows behind them, 11 reds (up to a few months ago) across the 10 seasons we've been in the same league since 2005.

Before that I don't know, but I suspect during MoN's time it started to skew in their favour.

👍

I remember those posts now. Paranoia and corruption ramblings on a thread of paranoia and corruption ramblings 😉.

As I said above, stats can be manipulated. Though I'd love to see someone try and demonstrate how this can be anything other than what we're both saying 👍

23 hours ago, terry739 said:

There's a petition on Change.org to get the Compliance Officer sacked or make her resign.

GET IT SIGNED!

I found it by entering 'Clare Whyte'

Never Forget Never Forgive

I wish to fuck the people who devise these petitions would run them past someone who could correct their grammar, sentence construction and use of capitals before they publish them. 😡

17 hours ago, Inigo said:

The fair play stats go to 2004 though and the picture doesn't change back then. I think the CO's deliberations are just another layer of skewed decisions. Obviously from 2011 the compliance stats added to the fair play stats paint a deeper picture, but that's only because there was no compliance officer before then.

I dont think the strikes brought things to a head so much as they provided an opportunity to extend further what was already happening. The filth started to apply pressure from the start of MON's time. That's where it began. I think the CO was just another layer of bureaucracy that the tims drove in order to tighten a grip they were already developing.

The strike was pure and simply devised to protect Hugh Dallas from the sack at the time - they will never go on strike again.

The job Claire Whyte was employed to do, she is playing a blinder. She’s a legal expert who the SFA/Scum employed to continue the cover-up. The previous co, another lawyer was involved heavily in the fines etc we received because of our use of EBT’s. This petition will not be allowed to remove her!