12,000 on Season Ticket Waiting List

Gazzasleftfoot

1 minute ago, dmgers2 said:

We should get some company to sponsor ibrox (i know it's a touchy subject ) and that alone would let us exspand ibrox for free.

I know many people are against it if it involved changing the name of the stadium. 

However I wouldnt care as long as it gave us the financial firepower to get a better quality of player on the park. 

It will always be Ibrox regardless of who the sponsor would be.

Wow didn’t realise this! Have been considering getting a season ticket for next season recently, while I wouldn’t be able to attend the midweek games I would certainly be up every weekend. How do I put my name down on the list? I’m guessing with numbers like that the next few seasons are out of the question anyway!

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

The corners got filled in at Old Trafford - and the grass stopped growing. It became one of the worst pitches in the league. As well as sunlight and rain, you need the wind swirling around for the grass to grow

The corners where the screens are. 

24 minutes ago, The Wire said:

If we were to fill in the corners would it not be where the screens are? No wind coming in from there and that hasn't caused an issue to date?

There’s loads of stadiums with the corners filled in that have no issues with the pitch 🤣

27 minutes ago, The Wire said:

If we were to fill in the corners would it not be where the screens are? No wind coming in from there and that hasn't caused an issue to date?

Those corners are already filled in mate (they never used to be). 

You see the corners that are NOT filled in, well those are the ones that are being spoken about.

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Couple of points;

• There are around 20 addresses of season ticket holders in USA and Canada. These seats rarely get taken up.
  • There's a seat in the Copland where the old fella died about 5 years ago and his daughter doesn't want anybody else to sit in the seat her dad had for over 30 years - so still pays it every year
  • The corners got filled in at Old Trafford - and the grass stopped growing. It became one of the worst pitches in the league. As well as sunlight and rain, you need the wind swirling around for the grass to grow

Id imagine technology has evolved enough that this wouldnt be an issue

1 hour ago, Bristol loyal said:

Wow didn’t realise this! Have been considering getting a season ticket for next season recently, while I wouldn’t be able to attend the midweek games I would certainly be up every weekend. How do I put my name down on the list? I’m guessing with numbers like that the next few seasons are out of the question anyway!

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Those corners are already filled in mate (they never used to be). 

You see the corners that are NOT filled in, well those are the ones that are being spoken about.

How could you possibly join the Main Stand to the Copland and Broomloan?