Kidding ourselves on

KingKirk

Goal for me has always been a strong second place and narrow the gap.

Not overly gutted as I never bought into the idea of winning it this year.

Problem for me is that without Morelos, I have no real faith in us beating teams. If he goes in the summer, or even if he stays, we need to get somone else in who can play his style as I dont think that person is Defoe.

7 minutes ago, josmc said:

As said in the match thread, league over. Unfortunate,we’re a one man team and that man can’t control his stupidity. Fucking blazin mad at the moment. 

Points dropped this season w/ and w/out Morelos would be interesting viewing.

We had an outside chance at the start of the season but our inconsistency and lack of quality players has cost us this season.

The Tarriers will extend the lead on us and finish probably double figures ahead of us when the league is over we will finish second.

We need a cup win to try and salvage at least something and stop The tarriers from getting another treble.

In the close season we need serious money spent on quality players or we face a re run of this season.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Goal for me has always been a strong second place and narrow the gap.

Not overly gutted as I never bought into the idea of winning it this year.

Problem for me is that without Morelos, I have no real faith in us beating teams. If he goes in the summer, or even if he stays, we need to get somone else in who can play his style as I dont think that person is Defoe.

At the start of the season I didn’t think we could win the league. However, after realising how bang average celtic are I thought we had a decent chance . I still think they are bang average but unfortunately,we are no better. Games like that today are must wins and we aren’t consistent enough to do it. So disappointed after that and embarrassing to have to admit to being practically a one man team.