We better win the cup

Junior Soprano

Well according to the 2 guys behind me if any decisions go against us on Wednesday we should take the players off the pitch and withdraw from the competition. 

The sponsor's will demand we are reinstated so based on that I think we're sorted. 

Fucking hate the pair of them.   

Although not on the same scale as the past few seasons it seems it will be another summer of change in terms of players. Far too many not up to it. Loan players will return and Morelos will be sold. Kent only loanee who we should try to keep. 

If Barisic and Grezda won't last past next Xmas if they don't start next season well.

In addition, Gerrard needs to learn and fast. He hasn't shown that he can adjust our game. If we don't win the Scottish cup it's a disastrous season considering the investment. Real pressure next season.

Sorry, lots of information there but I'm still fucking livid

No chance 😂😂

we maybe win a league cup under Gerrard if the tims Fuck up next season. But I don’t think we win anything under him at least for another season and a half and that’s only if he gets backed properly and buys good players. 

40 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Or this season has been no better than the last 8. 🤬🤬🤬

As soon as I saw the starting 11 I thought bloody hell.

Players don't have the ability to win week in week out and break down defensive teams. There's also no one willing to run through a brick wall except maybe Alfie.

Don't care how high profile our manager is I'm sick of hearing the same learning and response patter since McCoist blew the league in 2011/12.

Can't see anything changing anytime soon.

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

I’m sorry but surrendering both cups and giving them 8 in a row is fucking unacceptable 

My guess is a very great many in the Support would agree with your statement.

But is the team and the way SG is finding it impossible to get them to deliver winning consistency going to be able to recover enough to prevent the unacceptable happening?    And if the unacceptable happens what then?   What is left to do?    We can't keep changing managers.  So unacceptable as it could yet be is something where all that is left to do is to label it as unacceptable because action to prevent it or to recover from it does not appear to be on the horizon.     The focus would then become money - enough money to get enough far better quality players.   Money that does not appear to be there. 

1 hour ago, Reformation Bear said:

My guess is a very great many in the Support would agree with your statement.

But is the team and the way SG is finding it impossible to get them to deliver winning consistency going to be able to recover enough to prevent the unacceptable happening?    And if the unacceptable happens what then?   What is left to do?    We can't keep changing managers.  So unacceptable as it could yet be is something where all that is left to do is to label it as unacceptable because action to prevent it or to recover from it does not appear to be on the horizon.     The focus would then become money - enough money to get enough far better quality players.   Money that does not appear to be there. 

Don’t change managers. Strip the squad. Is tav a captain nope. Why are we a one man team. Davis and Defoe pish. Who’s is defoebup top him self. Why sign lafferty. Etc.Etc

We're just not very good - referees and SFA conspiracy are just a distraction to the fact that we are predictable and pedestrian in the majority of our game. The OF game and Europe were highlights, where we performed above expectations. Another overhaul required in the summer, here we go again. Sadly, I'm not convinced we will be stopping 10IAR.