We better win the cup

Junior Soprano

On 16/02/2019 at 17:28, Sid2103 said:

Well according to the 2 guys behind me if any decisions go against us on Wednesday we should take the players off the pitch and withdraw from the competition. 

The sponsor's will demand we are reinstated so based on that I think we're sorted. 

Fucking hate the pair of them.   

If the withdrawal method worked our country would be a much better place. Be much less dhims for a start.

15 minutes ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

Hopefully we'll get a good crowd who'll generate a great atmosphere, like a European night...but I doubt it. 

It’s a cup game, shite price of course it won’t be a good attendance and it’s Ibrox it’s highly unlikely it’ll be a decent atmosphere

On 18/02/2019 at 22:21, pollok-bear said:

Let’s be honest if we win this it’s still not a successful season in my eyes.

the taigs have been dreadful and dropped plenty of points. We should have took advantage of that. 

We missed an opportunity last year as the tarriers won the league with only 82 points, lowest in history in current league format. I didn't expect them to drop as many points this season but would have expected to win the league if they did. They are currently running slightly above last year and we are still falling short. They won't go a 3rd year dropping as many points so it will be even harder for us to overtake them next season.