Kamara

11 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Cool as a fucking cucumber and with the ability and vision to match.

Liked what I saw of him at Dundee. Look forward to seeing more of him.

Composed on the ball and played with his head up, think he will develop under SG and grow in to the jersey...

39 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I thought he was a stand out amongst utter dross today, I firmly believe he will turn out to be our best purchase in a long time, star in the making. 

agree with this thought he was very good and looking forward to see how he develops 

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

That's what I wanted to know, thought you meant we have lost more games in general.

So you'd change the team who played on the 29th?

If we were playing them tomorrow I would go with same team but playing them is different than playing the rest of the league and I dont think jack offers us much in certain types of games.

5 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

If we were playing them tomorrow I would go with same team but playing them is different than playing the rest of the league and I dont think jack offers us much in certain types of games.

On todays performance he offers much much more than McCrorie and Davis.

Only one in midfield who showed any composure,found plenty of space but wasn't given the ball,the tactic of punting the ball out to the wings has been sussed long ago,if your going to play% football you'd be as well punting it straight down the middle,poor from start to finish today,need to play at a higher tempo and if the players aren't up for it, get rid,I'd rather watch youngsters giving their all,Big DJ  made his debut at 16 against far better teams than we face just now,give them a chance instead of guys who's legs are gone and loanees  who are no better than what is available from the youth teams and I thought Docherty would've been brought back. 

47 minutes ago, Smile said:

I thought kent touch after his umpteenth tricks was awful today I thought he had a poor game.

I thought he generally played well, if not up to his best standards, but, given the performances of many of his team mates he looked fine, overall. Know what you mean though - a few times he overshot the ball when running at their defence.

He doesn't offer goals does he?   I mean he has no track record whatsoever of goal scoring so presumably that's not what SG sees in him.   So if its not as a contribution to scoring goals what does he add over and above the other midfield players …..who are not exactly goal contributors of any note themselves.   

With Morelos surely bound to be sold in summer a replacement may or may not be as prolific a goal scorer so a lot more goals need to start coming from the rest of the team, including from midfield.   Kamara is not an obvious candidate to start providing them so whatever he is in the team to do he'd presumably need to be top notch at doing it if he is to be spared the burden of being required to add goals to his game. 

He is very similar to what we already have he flatters to deceive never makes a forward pas or gets beyond the forwards  another very poor signing simply nowhere near what we require.  Sad thing is a lot of supporters are used now to watching this shite and actually think this is the standard of player that is Rangers class  our standard have really dropped. !!!!

1 hour ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Jack gives you legs to break up and harass opposition in their own half leading to quick counters etc

Today when st johnstone were in danger they had time to hoof it 80 yards, meaning all our attacks started with all of St johnstone behind the ball

44 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

He is very similar to what we already have he flatters to deceive never makes a forward pas or gets beyond the forwards  another very poor signing simply nowhere near what we require.  Sad thing is a lot of supporters are used now to watching this shite and actually think this is the standard of player that is Rangers class  our standard have really dropped. !!!!

All he made was a forward pass so that’s nonsense. Head and shoulders above anything else in a Rangers jersey

Tidy player no more no less. The midfielder we need badly is not there at the moment.We need an aggressive goal scoring player, making late  runs into the box and shooting from around 20yards from goal.St Pats have 3 such players in Rogic,McGregor and Christie who make these runs and contribute with goals and therein lies the biggest difference between the two sides

Quite like the guy tbh, made forward passes which is hard when 50k are on your back, broke up play well, covered the wingers postions etc but I honestly thought it was a very good debut from the boy. 

Deserves to keep his place IMO, although that’s extremely hard on Jack who I think has developed into a very good all round player since Rapid away. 

41 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Jack gives you legs to break up and harass opposition in their own half leading to quick counters etc

Today when st johnstone were in danger they had time to hoof it 80 yards, meaning all our attacks started with all of St johnstone behind the ball

When in 2 seasons has jack harassed the opposition in their own half 😳🙈