Kamara

2 hours ago, SonicWill said:

I was at the match against Dundee and I thought he looked good - definitely great value for what we paid - but there were a couple of occasions where his touch played him in to trouble, particularly when he received the ball about 30 yards from our goal with his back to the opposition. He managed to get the ball back and nothing came of it, but I'm worried that against better opposition this could cost us.

Overall though, he's doing really well so far, and is at a great age to develop. Looking forward to watching him grow into the shirt.

👍

Yeah ... this was mentioned earlier in the thread mate .... and won't be taken lightly if he were to do this against sharper opponents ... I would imagine the coaching staff will have noticed what we all noticed and will be having a word with him to correct the situation hopefully.

:UK:

• 1 month later...

His assist for Defoe's goal was brilliant, a perfectly weighted pass.

He's the reason I'm not overly pessimistic about guys like Stewart and Hastie signing. Kamara was signed from Dundee who are utter shite and bottom of the league, yet he's been very good since joining us. There's no reason to believe someone like Stewart can't come in and be of use to us as well.

4 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

He's the reason I'm not overly pessimistic about guys like Stewart and Hastie signing. Kamara was signed from Dundee who are utter shite and bottom of the league, yet he's been very good since joining us. There's no reason to believe someone like Stewart can't come in and be of use to us as well.

Kamara is everything we have needed in a long time....he wins possession back at the drop of a hat...50k..the lad is a steal and will be at the forefront of our midfield going forward 

19 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Not overly pessimistic or mildly optimistic?