***Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Match Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time to refocus on the cup, I can't be arsed with this rebel treble treble chat at the moment - frankly it's embarrassing for Scottish football to allow the free reign they are having. It's a no excuse must win game, how depressing will it be to have an end of season party in mid February.

Wes

Tav.        Goldson.          Katic.     Halliday

Jack/McCrorie

Candeias.            Kamara.          Kent

Defoe.           Lafferty

I'm not a fan of two up top but after yesterday I dont think we have a choice. Also I think Kamara could be quite effective sitting in front of Jack or McCrorie for attacking purpose.

12 hours ago, ben51 said:

Whats the script with injuries? Are Jack & Arfield out for this one?

Jack and arfield aren't even injured,he rested them thinking we could beat st Johnstone without them, their a cert to play on Wednesday ,the guys cluleless

16 minutes ago, STRUTH82 said:

Wes

Jack/McCrorie

I'm not a fan of two up top but after yesterday I dont think we have a choice. Also I think Kamara could be quite effective sitting in front of Jack or McCrorie for attacking purpose.

If Morelos is out, That s the line up I would go with.

Sure he is available for this game with it being a cup game, but misses the next league game.

Wes

Polster Goldson Worrall Halliday 

Candeais Jack Arfield Kamara Kent

Morelos 

Edit. Sounds like Jack won't make it due to injury. Don't want to see Mccrorie, Coulibally or Davis so fuck knows.

4 hours ago, STRUTH82 said:

Wes

Jack/McCrorie

What??? No Morelos? Are you crazy !!! 

4 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Jack and arfield aren't even injured,he rested them thinking we could beat st Johnstone without them, their a cert to play on Wednesday ,the guys cluleless

Jack has an ankle injury and Arfield has a calf injury. 

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Jack has an ankle injury and Arfield has a calf injury. 

Yeah just read his quotes, they had no chance of playing yesterday yet he never mentioned it at the press conference,yet talked about Lafferty and Defoe struggling, strange guy

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Yeah just read his quotes, they had no chance of playing yesterday yet he never mentioned it at the press conference,yet talked about Lafferty and Defoe struggling, strange guy

Maybe he didn't want to reveal those with genuine injuries. Maybe they picked up injuries after the presser. Maybe no matter what you'll look for the negative Gerrard angle.

5 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Meh. Caught up talking about other shit and neglected to mention of some shit like that. Or he's now lieing about it. I know which I believe.

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

We're guaranteed to be more direct on that pitch. We're direct anyway most of the time, with long balls constantly. Might as well go 442. McCrorie and Coulibally in midfield, Kent and Candeias wide, Lafferty and and Defoe up front. 

Morelos is eligible 

50 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Maybe he didn't want to reveal those with genuine injuries. Maybe they picked up injuries after the presser. Maybe no matter what you'll look for the negative Gerrard angle.

If you actually read his quotes jack got injured against Killie and arfield has had a dead leg for a week, all I want is for him to keep the fans updated, it's hard not to be negative when 5th rate teams continually outfox you

Archived