• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Yass just watched it on the telly

first of all it was never a pen despite premier sports bias 

secondly it was a straight red for a elbow in the face of Kamara 

What a player he is gonna be for us btw he just shows class 

Now keep that level going into Sunday Rangers.

Buzzing

Was a wee sneeky elbow on Kamara,clearly seen from the enclosure and more importantly,by the Ref.

8 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Three changes from the weekend & playing against 10 men for an hour?

Perhaps, however I could see that the attitude from the first minute was different. If SG could manage to produce that sort of performance every week, we would have very few worries.

6 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Perhaps, however I could see that the attitude from the first minute was different. If SG could manage to produce that sort of performance every week, we would have very few worries.

the annoying thing  is we cannot maintain that intensity every game

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

They cunts didn’t have Astro they’d be in the bottom 6 

They would get fucking football stopped , no wonder they have shite crowds , who would pay too watch that embarrassing shite and he has no plan b ,its just constant 11 behind the ball and hope for a set piece 

7 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

How can that be the same team (more or Morelos) that was so poor at the weekend?

Fucking sitting watching that and listening to they commentators going on about the difference Morelos makes to our play and then reading the same shit parroted on here.

It's utter shite. He's a class act on his day but someone please explain to me how him being on the park makes Tav play balls to Candieas quicker, Candieas cross better, our MF move the ball quicker across the park, Kent more direct rather than a wee jink inside then pass square and Barasic less of a shite bag on the ball.

No-ones convincing me Defoe doesn't score AT LEAST the first 2 goals if we play the same incisive, sharp football when he's on the park.

Our forward thinking players have a serious mentality problem if they can't do these things just because Morelos isn't on the park.

Archived