***Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Match Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Only picked Kamara because I don't know if Arfield or Jack will still be injured or not. 

Arfield needs dropped imo he's been pretty poor since the break. 

I think we seen against st Johnstone just how much we miss him when he isn’t there tbh. He’s a big player for us. A midfield of Mccrorie, Jack and Kamara doesn’t have enough creativity in it for me 

Hopefully arfields back, we badly lack a midfielder getting into the box without him. Him kamara and mcrorrie could give us a good balance with Jack probly out. 

Im split about barasic, he was as poor as anyone on Saturday but I want him to get a extended run in the team (I know performances dictate that so will have to improve fast).

Candeias needs to find his form again, Hopefully grezda gets back soon, if anything else to give him competition. Maybe Kent right n Middleton left? 

8 minutes ago, shotstopper said:

No British club playing at home, so why can't we have tv coverage. QPR v West Brom was on Sky via the red button last night.

Despite it being a cup game, it's only games that involve teams from the top league that are affected................................I think

Hopefully the players will be up for this game, they must know they were terrible on Sat and that this is our only chance for a trophy this season now. Any player who cannot lift themselves for this game needs their balls kicked, and left out until they can be dispatched in the summer IMO. 

IF we do not do this in 90 minutes is it extra time and penalties ??

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Hopefully the players will be up for this game, they must know they were terrible on Sat and that this is our only chance for a trophy this season now. Any player who cannot lift themselves for this game needs their balls kicked, and left out until they can be dispatched in the summer IMO. 

No the game goes back to rugby park for a third leg. It goes back and forth until someone wins in 90 mins.

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

If it goes past 90minutes I have to leave so we better get it fucking done 

Just now, Bears r us said:

You on the way up now mate ? I certainly hope we do it in 90 as well. :thumbup:

I’ve been onnit since yesterday pal but I start work at 6am tomorrow so no chance I can stay for extra time. Taking my lass to her first game tonight so we better turn up 

The team lining up might surprise us. Although he was pretty dire last time, I have a feeling Davis will start, with a talking to beforehand from SG that he needs to step up and be the leader we need in the midfield. The questions are; does he give a fuck enough to do so and is he capable enough to do so?

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

I’ve been onnit since yesterday pal but I start work at 6am tomorrow so no chance I can stay for extra time. Taking my lass to her first game tonight so we better turn up 

Hope you both enjoy it mate and then we will have got the right result. 

Archived