Rangers store - Belfast

.Williamson.

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

@Bronzy

See what I mean.  Nothing but a songbook

Just reported the post in the other thread due to racism

If we had a Northern Irish admin on this forum this kind of thing wouldn't happen tbh

On 17/02/2019 at 00:30, .Williamson. said:

One in Glasgow airport would be ideal

Day after the game against them in December I was going up the escalators beside the taigs store there and felt a huge urge to run in and give them hell :lol:

16 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

trying telling that to the huge element of Rangers supporters in Northern Ireland, who travel more than you to watch the team.

dump you luggage feel good the holidays started the you go up the esc ltr.and bang you cant miss it luckily you turn away from it.

I think its brilliant there will be a shop in Belfast. Its class for the NI bears (is this ok @.Williamson. :p:).

Seriously it is brilliant but I would absolutely love for the megastore in Ibrox to be stocked with our stuff and fat Mike to get to fck, the club would benefit from that immensely.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/02/2019 at 00:30, .Williamson. said:

One in Glasgow airport would be ideal

Day after the game against them in December I was going up the escalators beside the taigs store there and felt a huge urge to run in and give them hell 

Glasgow airport store would only benefit brand exposure .the rent and cut of takings the airport would take would end up costing us money

Plus unless we had a store where the sports bar is we would be behind the taigs in placement for exposure