cushynumber

Rangers v kilmarnock

On 17/02/2019 at 15:32, cushynumber said:

SPFL

16th March

3pm

I’m looking for 2 tickets for this game.

Already sold out 5 hours after general sale, just wondering if I could get 2 tickets in here.

can only try.

Looking for 2 spares for this, already booked hotel and didn’t realise the bastards went on sale yesterday the 1 day I haven’t checked in the last 2 weeks!! 

Looking for 2 tickets for this game. My missus has booked for us to stay in Glasgow for my 30th on this day and coming up from Portsmouth I'd be mad not to attempt to get tickets for this!

EDIT - Make that 3 tickets as we are bringing the boy (11 months old) up and didn't realise he would need a ticket as well! Would be great for him to get his first game in so early, don't want the English teams taking preference as he gets older haha! I know it's a big ask to get 3 tickets though.

On 05/03/2019 at 09:42, Johnsey said:

Looking for 2 tickets for this game. My missus has booked for us to stay in Glasgow for my 30th on this day and coming up from Portsmouth I'd be mad not to attempt to get tickets for this!

EDIT - Make that 3 tickets as we are bringing the boy (11 months old) up and didn't realise he would need a ticket as well! Would be great for him to get his first game in so early, don't want the English teams taking preference as he gets older haha! I know it's a big ask to get 3 tickets though.

Mate check the website regularly from around Tuesday as more tickets will become available from secondary ticketing (folk not going and getting the club to sell their tickets). And only get 2 tickets, you really won't need one for an 11 month old.

12 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Mate check the website regularly from around Tuesday as more tickets will become available from secondary ticketing (folk not going and getting the club to sell their tickets). And only get 2 tickets, you really won't need one for an 11 month old.

Are you sure? I read somewhere that even babies have to have a ticket due to H&S, everyone has to be accounted for.

I'll keep checking though, thanks, pal!

2 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

Are you sure? I read somewhere that even babies have to have a ticket due to H&S, everyone has to be accounted for.

I'll keep checking though, thanks, pal!

One of those H&S rules no one would ever enforce for a baby.

Good luck.

Had a couple messages from fishy looking posters, seems dodgy.

On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 14:26, barrymorrison1 said:

I’m looking for 2 tickets for this game.

Already sold out 5 hours after general sale, just wondering if I could get 2 tickets in here.

can only try.

I have 1 ticket going spare mate for Kilmarnock game  . 27 pounds .

On 11/03/2019 at 23:16, BEE said:

Had a couple messages from fishy looking posters, seems dodgy.

Theres 1 in particular that seems to be wasting folks time