Press Conference : Gerrard and Halliday

Virtuoso

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Anyone care to summarise for a brother stuck in a conference seat all day?

Pretty much the same old same old.

Killie is the focus, looking for a reaction, Dorrans is weeks away as per. Jack a doubt but he's a winner, he trusts him and would play him if he says he can manage it. Arfield probably going to start too. Morelos back as well for this one (thank fuck). 

Really nothing out the ordinary. 

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

This doesnt happen very often , sorry Stevie it does.......

Yeah, that’s what I thought as well.  

The majority of home games we have an issue with something or other, he then makes comment afterwards re the tempo, mentality, discipline, quality, work rate and now egos.

I admire the honest way he seems to be addressing the players but he’s way off track with ‘doesn’t happen very often’ stuff. 

19 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Having a press conference before every game (currently 2 a week) is a waste of time. There is rarely anything new and they become stale and boring.

Think it’s a requirement in terms of the cup (or league) pre match build up.  

Contractually the club are likely to be compelled to do a pc. 

However, I would have preferred GM leading todays one. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Worrying piece from that was the fact they looked off it all week in training running up to the StJ game, oh really Stevie so you all stood and watched them go through the motions all week but never thought we might have a problem here. 

I'm sure he said he felt a bit conned on clyde after the game as they looked good all week in training , now he is saying  they didn't 

We would all be down in the mouth if like stevie we had a job to die for and a lot of the players he signed and trusts keep on letting him down time and again.. I know how I am still feeling since the weekends game and I'm just a supporter. So God knows stevie must be feeling let down by most of them when they perform like they done last time out.

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Just wish he was a better player also wish I was a billionaire neither going to happen

Yes I know that mate, it was just that I have no confidence in Tav as our captain and believe Andy has that side but just not as good as we need as a player, having said that I expect him to start at LB tomorrow night. :pipe: