delayed transmission of the game tomorrow

KingKirk

1 minute ago, sRcFoCt said:

I don't get it,why can they not show it but qpr vs w Brom can be live on sky sports football is it because Rangers are in a top tier 🤔

It could be shown on the telly mate just been chosen not to for some reason. From the sun

Premier Sports and BBC both have rights to the Scottish Cup. But with Rangers and Kilmarnock both members of the EPFL, both broadcasters will obey the ban.
Gers fans had hoped to dodge the blackout through Rangers TV.

But an Ibrox source has confirmed to SunSport that the game will NOT be shown live.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

It could be shown on the telly mate just been chosen not to for some reason. From the sun

Premier Sports and BBC both have rights to the Scottish Cup. But with Rangers and Kilmarnock both members of the EPFL, both broadcasters will obey the ban.

But an Ibrox source has confirmed to SunSport that the game will NOT be shown live.

That clearly says there's a ban on them showing it, they're not choosing not to show it! 

If they were to allow it to be shown the SFA would get fined €50,000 & 10% of money due held back.

48 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Not sure why anybody expected it to be, and selfishly the less people the better for a ballot if we get to the semis and final 😂

Majority will probably still have paid for their tickets mate, don’t think it matters whether they go or not 

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

👍

2 hours ago, Goianegra said:

Champions League restrictions are bull shit. 

Especially when Derby County are on Sky Sports at 1945 tomorrow in the Championship.

Unless Rangers are in the Champions League I have heehaw interest. Just let me watch my own team as it won't impact on their viewing figures anyway as I simply don't watch random games of football involving two clubs I couldn't care less about.

Not a fuck would be given if I could attend Ibrox mind you, but I can't, so fuck UEFA! 😂