BBC Cunts Respond

hawkeye

That's got to be the most feeble response I have ever heard. They havnt challenged our claims whatsoever.

All they have done is stated a fact that they havnt broadcast from inside Ibrox in 3 years.

It would be nice if the roof fell in on that shitehole down by the clyde.

I would mourn them not.

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

When will the beeb down south start hauling that retarded little sister of theirs through the ringer? Surely this is making enough noise down there for them to take notice.

The cunts down south hate us just as fucking much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets be honest here something has to give, BBC should be impartial to every club, they are bankrolled by the public.

I’ll bet there’s a few older license paying bears out there who couldn’t tell you what an internet is and will rely on the bbc for news, why should he or she be discriminated against because they don’t have access to a computer for any interviews?

BBC is riddled, and the token bluenoses on there toe the party line.

Ps. Stuart Cosgrove is a wank

Fuck it, go full reality TV on this 

Televised debate with both sides presenting their evidence in front of a live studio audience with 4 impartial judges with buzzers and flashing lights. Rangers on one side celtic....  eh ...I mean BBC on the other. can have Jeremy Kyle as the mediator 

Make it pay per view on skytv to generate some income. 

I am not serious. 

Clearly the BBC prefer this to be shrouded in mystery so they can try and deny their bias. 

6 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

That's got to be the most feeble response I have ever heard. They havnt challenged our claims whatsoever.

All they have done is stated a fact that they havnt broadcast from inside Ibrox in 3 years.

It would be nice if the roof fell in on that shitehole down by the clyde.

I would mourn them not.

Stewart Robinson stated in his video interview that bbc do not wish to operate in the capacity as the other broadcasters - the bbc only wish to provide commentary of our home game and do not want to interview the manager and the team post match in the same manner as other broadcasters do - and in the same way that the bbc do to other SPFL clubs. 

The bbc have skipped over that by staylting that they have offered to commentate on the match. 

A half hearted, feeble, fenian attempt of a reply. 

I would say there's a "moderate" level of bias against us from the BBC at present. They're not overtly attacking us about any novel ideas they've generated. But they're maximising any negative slant they a can on anything related to us, things which they don't do with any other team. And of course the "trial by sportscene" element, where they're emphasising in game incidents involving us far more than any other team. 

The difficulty with what they're doing is it's quite hard to prove. There's a certain subtlety to it. The club ought to have been gathering data for months now on this to show the trend in behaviours over time. Has the club been doing that? I doubt it. 

1 hour ago, Gman36 said:

I would say there's a "moderate" level of bias against us from the BBC at present. 

The difficulty with what they're doing is it's quite hard to prove. There's a certain subtlety to it.  

Subtle? They analyse each and every contentious decision that goes in favour of Rangers. They ignore any contentious decision celtic get. As subtle as a boot in the plumbs.

8 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Subtle? They analyse each and every contentious decision that goes in favour of Rangers. They ignore any contentious decision celtic get. As subtle as a boot in the plumbs.

They didn't ignore what happened at the sellik game on Sunday. The difference is they hardly spent any time on it, and agreed in favour of all decisions which were pro sellik. 

2 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Stewart Robinson stated in his video interview that bbc do not wish to operate in the capacity as the other broadcasters - the bbc only wish to provide commentary of our home game and do not want to interview the manager and the team post match in the same manner as other broadcasters do - and in the same way that the bbc do to other SPFL clubs. 

The bbc have skipped over that by staylting that they have offered to commentate on the match. 

A half hearted, feeble, fenian attempt of a reply. 

Exactly. Weasel behaviour.